***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

thank god its july, according to rangers online shop, the offical pictures of the new shirt will be released on Monday 6th July it will also be available to pre-order from then and shirt will be on sale from Thirsday 16th July

I'm sure i heard that exact same statement somewhere else ........... <cr>:sleep::stupid:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god its july, according to rangers online shop, the offical pictures of the new shirt will be released on Monday 6th July it will also be available to pre-order from then and shirt will be on sale from Thirsday 16th July

I'm sure i heard that exact same statement somewhere else ........... <cr>:sleep::stupid:

what new shirt? :craphead:

Link plz :)???

Hope its not Just Plane =/

Every day there seems to be a new discussion on the new kit and it's whereabouts

So here's another one :P

For the last few years I have always bought the kits safe in the knowledge I was being ripped off and another would be along in 12 months

Gone are the days of mystique when we only changed every 2 years or so and the new kit was sure to be top notch and unique

Now they are mere rehashes of someone elses top

Not getting on to those who buy it (as I do) but can anyone else fathom why it's seemingly such big news on here?

We're desperate for any news on Rangers. It's been so quiet from Ibrox :anguish:

yep ...where are they all....what are they doing...half of them were in Vegas judging from my pals holiday photos

Don't know if any1 else has mentioned this but the hearts top is out and it may be the same design for us?

Can't photo shop so would be kool if some1 had time eh do it so we could see what it would look like.

hearts.bmp

Someone has photoshopped the hearts top but not sure where it would be.

Also I find that hearts top repulsive.

Just found this,It is Horriblewhat yous think.??

rangers_20090702_1681231864.jpg

Please tell me you aren't serious :anguish:

Don't know if any1 else has mentioned this but the hearts top is out and it may be the same design for us?

Can't photo shop so would be kool if some1 had time eh do it so we could see what it would look like.

hearts.bmp

Aye that was me, i made it blue and put carling and the RFC logo on it. Not THE WORST it could be per se.

Thats literally this seasons top with some red round the outside. Why bother posting it?

yeah thats what i was thinking, oh well nice try

Please tell me you aren't serious :anguish:

hearts.bmp

Aye that was me, i made it blue and put carling and the RFC logo on it. Not THE WORST it could be per se.

I didn't make them,I just found them. they are Roumers. ffs,we arent going to see the real thing until it is out. whats the problem with posting possible new shirts.