sasa papac

kirkiebear

Papac was good during his first run of games for us and most people acknowledged that and I am right to think some even praised him as a good signing. He looked physically able to play in the SPL and was also very handy with the ball at his feet.

It was only when he starting being in and out of the team due to being cup tied that we started to question his ability. I think most players would struggle to come onto a game if they are not playing regularly and I think the criticism was very, very harsh.

And just because he was left footed media people assumed he could also play as a full back and when he acted as a stopgap there it became pretty obvious that he couldnt play there.

He's one player I think deserves a chance and should not be punted. he has not had a fair chance and just because he was a PLG signing he shouldn't be tarred with the same brush as the rest of his flops IMO.

Papac was good during his first run of games for us and most people acknowledged that and I am right to think some even praised him as a good signing. He looked physically able to play in the SPL and was also very handy with the ball at his feet.

It was only when he starting being in and out of the team due to being cup tied that we started to question his ability. I think most players would struggle to come onto a game if they are not playing regularly and I think the criticism was very, very harsh.

And just because he was left footed media people assumed he could also play as a full back and when he acted as a stopgap there it became pretty obvious that he couldnt play there.

He's one player I think deserves a chance and should not be punted. he has not had a fair chance and just because he was a PLG signing he shouldn't be tarred with the same brush as the rest of his flops IMO.

(tu) Totally agree - shame he's Cup tied

agreed - although put earlier in a thread I had put up but never mind :P - although Sasa has never played wing back for us, only full back and Centre back but I apoligise for plucking at straws.

Didn't Papac lose his man for Falkirk's goal?

Correct Danny - he did. He's kinda like Svensson can appear ok for a spell and then ballwatches, misses his man/the ball/his tackle and we have lost a goal.

Not quite good enough and hopeless in the air.