Operation Tango

Fuck knows mate, didn't even know it had been taken off...Ah well. One of the funniest moments in my life. Still can't believe it was pulled off. :scot:

WATP.

Celtic Football Club - Embarrassed by nothing, offended by EVERYTHING.

Fuck knows mate, didn't even know it had been taken off...Ah well. One of the funniest moments in my life. Still can't believe it was pulled off. :scot:

WATP.

What did the commontator say in this vdeo.??? Mis heard information or someting,

Operation Tango was bay far the best operation ever carried out. The operation found it's way to Spain and Italy news papers, and that's only the ones i know of. I take a bow to those who carried out this very, very successful operation. :pipe:

WATP.

What did the commontator say in this vdeo.??? Mis heard information or someting,

"Oh there seems to have been some mis information. Dundee Utd haven't equalized at Tannadice."

Damn fucking right they didn't :pipe:

What was this Operation Tango about.

I'd heard of it, but never asked questions?

Tells you in the video description mate although I feel you are taking the piss if you don't know :lol:

What was this Operation Tango about.

I'd heard of it, but never asked questions?

Tells you in the video description mate although I feel you are taking the piss if you don't know :lol:

Fill me in mate. I actually don't know.