Problems Viewing Rangers TV?

All my setanta channels aren't working. Phoned them and surprise surprise they said the problem is with my dish ? Yet all other channels are working except theirs. ? Basically ive just cancelled my subscription as Im not prepared to foot the bill for an engineer to come out and fix a problem they are responsible for.

Pack of money grabbing tattie munching wankers...

nothing wrong with mine last night, watched Ally get 9 out of 10 for his knowledge on all things Rangers (tu)

the only question he got wrong was what is Ugo's first name?

anyone know it ?

Ugochuko (sp)

nothing wrong with mine last night, watched Ally get 9 out of 10 for his knowledge on all things Rangers (tu)

the only question he got wrong was what is Ugo's first name?

anyone know it ?

Ugochuko (sp)

(tu) it is but could our ally remember, could he fuck was pishing himself at any answer he could come up with .

I don't get Rangers TV or any the Setanta channels, except Setanta Sports News. But I have a D-Box so don't know whats wrong there.

Shitanta's frequency changed on cable, so you will need to scan your dodgy box to pick it up again.

Champions 09 on just now, get it watched

great programme , was watchin the first bit and was lovin it then the adverts came on so a switched to bbc 1 then when a go back to rtv its all jumpy n wouldent work, a didnt even get to see the end lol :angry: