Xbox help

TunnyLoyal

Got an xbox yesterday and it came with a grey lead that you plug into the back of the xbox and at the other side there is 6 leads, does anyone who has an xbox able to tell me what combination of the 6 leads do I use to plug into my TV.

I have a standard LG flatscreen, not HD or anything. At the back of TV I have a red/white/yellow points to plug into.

I think I have tried every combination, sometimes I get sound and a grey picture. That was the closest.

Choking to play pro evo, someone help please!!

:drugang:

Quite simple red plug into the red socket on the back of the tv and so on with the colour coordination.

basic the group of leads that are red white and yellow are the ones to use, also check the socket that goes into the xbox cause there is a switch on there for hd tv and normal

tv

hope that helps

You plug the cable into the back of your Xbox 360, there should a be a switch on that says either "HDTV" or "TV" .. make sure it is switched to TV.

The numerous cables that come form it, most of them are for the HD tv, but there are three cables .... red, white & yellow.

In your box, there should be a SCART block, you put the red, white & yellow cables into the corresponding jacks.

Plug the scart into one of the spare AV sockets on the back of the TV.

Hopefully when you switch on the Xbox ... your TV will automatically switch to the right station & you will see & hear the picture.

Hopefully !!!

You plug the cable into the back of your Xbox 360, there should a be a switch on that says either "HDTV" or "TV" .. make sure it is switched to TV.

The numerous cables that come form it, most of them are for the HD tv, but there are three cables .... red, white & yellow.

In your box, there should be a SCART block, you put the red, white & yellow cables into the corresponding jacks.

Plug the scart into one of the spare AV sockets on the back of the TV.

Hopefully when you switch on the Xbox ... your TV will automatically switch to the right station & you will see & hear the picture.

Hopefully !!!

using scart does over-ride your tv picture, so if he's set it up right that should work lol

scart connections are the best way to go, no changing channels pish everytime you wanna check footie scores on a sat while playing the computer

Well it obviously runs through your internet so if your going to use the ethernet connection ie wires, Then all you need is to buy an xbox live subscription.

If you want to use wireless like i do, you need to buy a wireless network adapter which is around 40 quid i think....

Obviously after that you would get your xbox live membership , which im sure you get 13 months these days for about 30 quid.

Internet, cable to the modem which is supplied, fork out 40 pounds and off u go for a year of online gaming

If you want to go wireless u will need to buy a separate adaptor for the xbox

Don't think he got a hard drive with it game wwas doing a kit for about £60-80 with a hard drive 60gb a year of live and a headset maybe works out cheaper to buy that way

Glad that it's working for you mate.

Now get FIFA! :P

Cheers

booooooooooo fifa is gash compared to pro evo.

this used to be the case, but I reckon Fifa 09 is now better than Pro Evo. And it's WAY better online (tu)

Cheers

take my advice on this gary son, go get Fifa, i was a pro evo maniac for years until the new pro evo came out, Fifa shits all over the top of it. Believe me.

Cheers

take my advice on this gary son, go get Fifa, i was a pro evo maniac for years until the new pro evo came out, Fifa shits all over the top of it. Believe me.

sadly this is true

Cheers

sadly this is true

So so true fifa is class :praise::praise:

Cheers

Nah fifas magic mate :P i only like pro evo cause you can dive and its funny as fuck :lol:

I only like pro evo because all my pals have an xbox and pro evo, it would be daft for me to get fifa.

How do you dive in pro?

Press all the back buttons mate.

Cheers Dave, I will give you a text when I get my Live setup and we can get a game.

I only like pro evo because all my pals have an xbox and pro evo, it would be daft for me to get fifa.

How do you dive in pro?

Cheers Dave, I will give you a text when I get my Live setup and we can get a game.

I have Pro gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere, my Xbox gamertag is ZertioN, i'll give u a game - then bring u over the to the light side of fifa :pipe:

How do you dive in pro?

I have Pro gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere, my Xbox gamertag is ZertioN, i'll give u a game - then bring u over the to the light side of fifa :pipe:

Just added you

I'll give you a game the now :pipe: