No more Rangers TV

gordov

Rangers TV Statement

WITH the sad news Setanta has ceased broadcasting in the United Kingdom, our supporters will no longer be able to enjoy Rangers TV.

Kenny MillerThe channel built up a strong and loyal following in the past few years and everyone at Rangers Football Club and the supporters would like to thank the staff who worked so hard to make it a success.

It is hoped there will be an opportunity to restore a dedicated Rangers TV channel in the future but this will be dependent on discussions with broadcasters.

Rangers fans can still log on to www.rangers.co.uk for all the latest news and continue to enjoy exclusive interviews, features and match highlights on our successful online subscription zone, Rangers World.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1702262,00.html

Hopefully it will come back in the future but with better programmes! I cant bre arsed watchin an entire re-run of us V livingston from 2001!! Ibrox uncovered was sheduled to be on for half and hour and was barely on for 20 mins some nights...Bring back Ali Douglas aswell

Guest gersfan2233
Who was the burd who presented Ibrox Uncovered? Was a shame , my only problem with it was the lack of programmes on the history of the club , past players etc...

lindsey archibald used to present ibrox uncoverd i chat to her sometimes on facebook

It is hoped there will be an opportunity to restore a dedicated Rangers TV channel in the future but this will be dependent on discussions with broadcasters.

bit from the statment on gers website

Living down south, I am gutted at the demise of Setanta and the Rangers channel. is there any news on who might pick up the rights to the SPL?

ESPN or SKY, either might decide the Old Firm TV channels were good and keep them on the air, but not likely.