Guitar Hero

JR

My 10 year old nipper (who lives with her mother - not me) is coming to stay for a while at the end of July. She is infatuated with this game but only has it for the Wii so I'm getting it for my PS3 for her to enjoy during her stay.

I bought the Aerosmith game (brand new) for £15 today and now looking for 2 guitars to play it. I've noticed that there are different types, some with additional parts to the fret boards for playing solos ( i think) .... my question is

Which guitars should I get and does anyone know where the best (cheapest) place is to get them?

The additional part for solos doesn't really matter because you can actually use the regular buttons. In fact I find it irritating moving my hand down to the touch pad anyway. I mostly just go on the drums now. Aerosmith is the only one I returned though. The best one is the recent Greatest Hits which has all the best songs from the first three GH and the Rock the 80s games all playable in band mode. Don't know where you'd get it for cheapest over there but generally play.com is pretty good from what I've heard.