Juventus are back?

Don't forget Chiellini, Buffon, Del Piero and Amauri, Declan!

Haha, i'll be sure to check them out if i visit an old folks home in turin..along with Cannavaro

Don't try and be funny, ya footpad.

away n do a Cobain timmy

I'm the timmy? Take a look in the mirror mate, it's clear who the tim is. Don't ever call me that pal.

We'll leave it at that, so this thread doesn't get locked, cos I'm sure you'd love that eh?

I'm the timmy? Take a look in the mirror mate, it's clear who the tim is. Don't ever call me that pal.

We'll leave it at that, so this thread doesn't get locked, cos I'm sure you'd love that eh?

Comin fae the guy with no Rangers content what so ever (tu). Sniff Sniff

Plenty of people on here have no Rangers content, yet still support the club and voice their opinions on the club.

I'll happily put a Rangers avatar up though.

If I was a tim, I'd have put an avatar of us lifting the SPL trophy though, think about it. I'd obviously want to blend in.

Stop trying to turn the tables on me. It's quite clear that you're no Bear.

Plenty of people on here have no Rangers content, yet still support the club and voice their opinions on the club.

I'll happily put a Rangers avatar up though.

If I was a tim, I'd have put an avatar of us lifting the SPL trophy though, think about it. I'd obviously want to blend in.

Stop trying to turn the tables on me. It's quite clear that you're no Bear.

Over 500 posts, my bebo on my profile full of Rangers content, my real name age location etc etc..

For a guy who's just joined the site with no Rangers content, no details about you on your profile or anything, to say i'm a tim is just ludicrous

Timmy running scared trying to take the heat of himself?

500 posts means fuck all.

I also don't give two fucks what's on your bebo. Your opinions on here stink of timmy, and to claim I'm the tim because I don't have any personal information of myself on a website, is just ridiculous.

Like you say, I've just joined the site. It's pre-season, there's no transfer activity apart from Charlie fucking Adam. All we have to talk about is the new kit.

Bit OTT to accuse me of being a tim because my name is Cobain, my avatar was him, and I've not created a thread in the transfer rumour section coming up with some bizarre transfer story!

If I was a tim, I'd have a rangers-related name, surely? If you're signing up on a rival forum, you want to blend in fs.

"If I was a tim, I'd have a rangers-related name, surely? If you're signing up on a rival forum, you want to blend in fs."

You sound like an expert (tu)

My opinions don't stink of timmy, maybe if you read through my posts like a good little prick you'll find that out.

"Like you say, I've just joined the site. It's pre-season, there's no transfer activity apart from Charlie fucking Adam. All we have to talk about is the new kit."

Did i say anything about where you were posting? Nah, you're a lurker quite clearly, changing your avatar after you've been dug about it as-well :anguish: i think you should bolt

Listen pal. I changed my avatar to shut you up, not because you "dug" me about having a musical legend ffs. I'd see the point if it was Rod Stewart.

Since I've been on the site, I've seen you get called Declan numerous times. If you aren't a tim, change your ways and stop acting like one.

Listen pal. I changed my avatar to shut you up, not because you "dug" me about having a musical legend ffs. I'd see the point if it was Rod Stewart.

Since I've been on the site, I've seen you get called Declan numerous times. If you aren't a tim, change your ways and stop acting like one.

I remember being called Declan once off a complete idiot who called me it because he didn't agree with me. Why would i change my ways to please someone who thinks im a tim?

You're getting boring now matey, piss aff

Aye, cos only one guy thinks you're a tim!

Give it up :anguish: you're making a complete phanny of yourself

Aye, and you're making a complete thit of yourself. :rolleyes:

Aye, cos only one guy thinks you're a tim!

Give it up :anguish: you're making a complete phanny of yourself

Aye, and you're making a complete thit of yourself. :rolleyes:

I see you like to put H's in between words :pipe: i know a group of unwashed bastards who do the same thing ;-)

I love it how people think because they have more posts they have the right to question other people who have less. Well I have more posts than both of you combined so I say you're both tims :craphead: