***The Fishing Thread***

During the close season more and more "fishing" goes on and i for one think we should all have a place to display our catches so post the name ,Bait used and weight(post Count) of your fish .Good luck and happy fishing.We could even have a monthly contest to see who has caught the biggest fish.

fish2.gifwww_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish::anguish::anguish:

I can't wait for the season to begin. Fuck it! Even pre-season friendlies. Anything to talk about and avoid shite threads like this will do.

(tu)

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I think anyone who claims they are (or were) fishing is at it, and has simply been caught out in a poor argument. Those who have "gone fishing" and caught some whoppers would never then lose their subtlety and openly claim "fishing."

My humble opinion, of course, but some of the claims of "I was only fishing" on here are laughable, to say the least. :)

I think anyone who claims they are (or were) fishing is at it, and has simply been caught out in a poor argument. Those who have "gone fishing" and caught some whoppers would never then lose their subtlety and openly claim "fishing."

My humble opinion, of course, but some of the claims of "I was only fishing" on here are laughable, to say the least. :)

They are all amateur fishers/anglers :rolleyes:

If I was fishing I would not then boast of it and lose the element of surprise in future :sherlock:

If I was fishing I would not then boast of it and lose the element of surprise in future :sherlock:

Jeez one arsehole complained about my scum and sheep thread but you guys are getting presonal on the same board that arsehole complained about

Jeez one arsehole complained about my scum and sheep thread but you guys are getting presonal on the same board that arsehole complained about

Do you like Cliff Richard? :pipe:

You talk one heap mate

You talk one heap mate

Why make your username sound like the title to one of his songs? :pipe:

You talk one heap mate

Why make your username sound like the title to one of his songs? :pipe:

The heap gets bigger, suggest a name then

The names Cardiff, Christopher Cardiff....

Your avatar is enough for me

Enough for you to do what? Reminisce about the time you wanted to go on that channel 5 gameshow he presented?

Silly me I wish I had your credentials on the internet

I think you may be being sarcastic there :sherlock:

The names Cardiff, Christopher Cardiff....

Your avatar is enough for me

Enough for you to do what? Reminisce about the time you wanted to go on that channel 5 gameshow he presented?

Silly me I wish I had your credentials on the internet

sniff sniff :ph34r: