Champions League 09/10

I'm not interested what Rangers do this season in it. As long as it is respectable I don't really care. My main thought is to win the league again this season as that is far more important in the current times than a nice wee run in Europe.

This is a very very odd post.

I'm not interested what Rangers do this season in it. As long as it is respectable I don't really care. My main thought is to win the league again this season as that is far more important in the current times than a nice wee run in Europe.

I thought that aswell. Surely in "current times" a wee run in the Champions League is just what we need..?

I thought that aswell. Surely in "current times" a wee run in the Champions League is just what we need..?

Bingo.

15M to make it to the last 16 or so. We could do with that.

I couldn't be bothered going into detail why but I thought that people would understand where I was coming from but seeing they don't I will go into detail.

This summer just goes to show how bad the debt must be as all we have heard is that Rangers aren't going to be strenghning(sp) the squad as the finances are tight even though we have got alot of players off the wage bill.

Say we put everything into the CL this season meaning we don't put as much into the SPL letting the mhanky mhob get ahead and they may well end up winning the league. We have to qualify next season and get put up against say the likes of Arsenal. We get knocked out meaning we don't get the much needed money.

If we win the league this season I can see us being able to build on the team next season I money will be given to spend. If not I can see it being like the end of last saying we will have to sell our best players to service the debt.

I could go on but I'm being lazy just now so can't really be arsed typing alot tbh.

I reckon it'll be an English team to win it next year. Chelsea, Liverpool or Manchester United.

I think the jinx of retaining the trophy will hinder Barcelona and I hope with all my heart Real Madrid don't win it. Don't see the Italian teams doing anything next year.

Could be a tournament for the underdog.

My cash is on Real or Chelsea, Barca were magic last year but at no point did they get the injury's that normally come along, I think Chelsea have the team and with one or 2 extra additions they will be strong, it really all depends if the gallicticos gell or not!

Hard to see past the European Cup remaining in Spain. Real now have a team like they did back in 01/02 when they last won it, and Barca are still some force.

If real can bring in a decent centre back and a holding midfielder then the cup's theirs

I couldn't be bothered going into detail why but I thought that people would understand where I was coming from but seeing they don't I will go into detail.

This summer just goes to show how bad the debt must be as all we have heard is that Rangers aren't going to be strenghning(sp) the squad as the finances are tight even though we have got alot of players off the wage bill.

Say we put everything into the CL this season meaning we don't put as much into the SPL letting the mhanky mhob get ahead and they may well end up winning the league. We have to qualify next season and get put up against say the likes of Arsenal. We get knocked out meaning we don't get the much needed money.

If we win the league this season I can see us being able to build on the team next season I money will be given to spend. If not I can see it being like the end of last saying we will have to sell our best players to service the debt.

I could go on but I'm being lazy just now so can't really be arsed typing alot tbh.

We should probably just put everything into both.

Saying winning the league is more of a priority is a fair enough comment, but saying you're not bothered how we do in the CL makes you sound like a homo.

No reason why we can't win the league whilst putting 100% into our CL games. Like somebody mentioned, an extra 15m for getting through the group stages wouldn't go a miss.

Plus there is the fact that we are Super Rangers, and should be letting the rest of Europe know that with our performances and results.

The return of Perez. The fact the final is taking place at the Bernabeu. The unprecedented Saturday night final. Ronaldo. Kaka.

2yl4p6c.jpg

It's been far too long. :(

I reckon you're going to be waiting just that bit longer :pipe: