Govan Front (GF5)

finnie72

i have been relocated to the govan front for this season, 3 moves in 4 seasons due to bar 72, then competition rules.

what is the atmosphere/banter/view like in this area, the girl at the office said it was a good view and checked it on website just off halfway line, previously sat in govan rear which i liked and govan east corner which i hated

i have been relocated to the govan front for this season, 3 moves in 4 seasons due to bar 72, then competition rules.

what is the atmosphere/banter/view like in this area, the girl at the office said it was a good view and checked it on website just off halfway line, previously sat in govan rear which i liked and govan east corner which i hated

Good view.

GR4 Loyal

I assume David is talking about me in the post above.

It is a great seat and like he said, I won't be moving.

Yes I was. You are the only person i know that sits there. Most of Govan is all a good view.

I am in GF5 - been in same seat for 22 years ! (Going home soon! :lol:) Views good - and sometimes banter is ok and you can HEAR the singing from the other stands!

when you say you can hear the singing from other stands, does that mean there is none in gf. cant be much worse than ge2, that is one of the worst seats i have ever sat in,the only relief was an old jakey man steamin at every game standing up singing himself. i will miss his random shouts

I've only sat GF once and was told to sit down as Novo broke away to put us 1-0 up in last minutes vs Red Star.

Ah yes the sit doon loyal !!

Just say what I say you wanna swap seats mate usually shuts them up.

I sat there for the fiorentina game great view. The atmosphere was good too but by the looks of things on here i think that was only because it was a uefa cup semi i got told to sit down about 10 times that night as well just ignored them but :gerbad:

Yes I was. You are the only person i know that sits there. Most of Govan is all a good view.

Why couldnt you name him <cr>

Privacy, maybe I wouldn't have wanted people to know where I sitted.

But obviously I don't mind.

Privacy, maybe I wouldn't have wanted people to know where I sitted.

But obviously I don't mind.

Incase he didnt want peope to know where he sat.

Better safe than sorry mate,