"Distribution Error" with new shirt

Visited the megastore in argyll street about 10:30 this morning to get the new shirt cause i forgot to order it on the website and found that they have none and the only place you can buy it today and probably for a good while is ibrox (or of course via ordering which is now too late to do).

The guy in the shop said it was a "distribution error" and that they wont have any in argyll street for 4-6 weeks, I asked him if any other shops would be getting it and he said no as they would be priority above any other shops.

So you want the shirt get to ibrox fast today or you may be waiting.

I'm hoping the guy was talking bollocks about other shops not getting it but i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

A got told by sum1 in jjb the reason there is a distribution error is because Martian Bain changed the design of the strip half way through the process of them being made

A got told by sum1 in jjb the reason there is a distribution error is because Martian Bain changed the design of the strip half way through the process of them being made

:mutley:

I think they were probably on the wind up

the JJB deal is an absolute disgrace. when has there ever been any trouble in getting a Rangers top ? I mean come on for christ sake, I can go into any sports shop and get a Man U top, a Chelsea top, an Arsenal top, yet when I want a rangers top there's none left or only one store is selling them until August. Total garbage. Selling our merchandise to that monkey outfit is one of the worst business decisions David Murray has ever made.

:mutley:

I think they were probably on the wind up

yh prob martin bain actualy doin sumfin