Beasley

I'd sell him. I would liked to have seen him get a run of games because he is a good players but he's not going to get many matches this season so it's better for him, and the club, if he left.

get that little fairy cunt to fuck. fair enough he scored against lyon over there, but mcculloch scored tae. embarrasin. hes no missed a game for usa but canny play against hibs. mon the sons

calm it

He's had no form for over a year, and his first season was merely adequate.

jesus fuck danny, his first season was ended in germany in november, and he didnt come back tll the scottish cup final where he played well

What was wrong with what I said?

you cant say his first season was merely adequate, makes it seem like he played the whose season, he got crocked for 6 months in november of his first season

he's had no form as he has been given less time than naismith for example

the guy hasnt even had a chance to get used to the scottish game due to his first season injury, he needs to be given time

For a player who has 90 international caps, who has played and scored in the Champions League, who has been in the latter stages of the CL.....I'd be looking for £1m minimum.

If not then keep him for European games.

I like Beasley and he gives us good cover on the left.....keep him long before Adam,McCulloch,S Smith and Broadfoot...

completly agree :clap:

everytime he goes on the park he gets the shit kicked out him which isnt his fault for being "lightweight"

more suited to the european style so he cud do well in champs league if given the chance

:uk:

I like Beasley, but he's just not done it for the Gers.

A lot of fans see 'winger' and expect Laudrup and/or McCann, but he's a totally different type of winger. He'll always keep the ball, he's a really hard worker but maybe just not suited to Scottish football.

He'll turn back and keep posession a lot, but he'd be equally as criticised if he took a player on and lost the ball so it's a no-win for him really.

Doesn't get the protection that other 'slight' players get either. I have no doubt that if he'd had the refereeing protection afforded to McGeady and Nakamura than he would have been a roaring success, but apparently chest high studs are okay if you play for Rangers.

I'd keep him for the CL where he's proven and where there are no biased referees.

When he is fit, he needs first team run. If he falters, then moving him on would be logical. I think keeping him for Champions League alone isnt good enough. Thats only 6 games minimum, while the league (our main goal) is 38 other games.

Not good enough for me.

He is in a long line of wingers we have had in recent years where they just don’t seem to do anything. Don’t seem to have electric pace, amazing finishing, great crossers of the ball or fantastic distribution. Just one of these qualities would be a start.

Maybe I have seen to many great wingers at Rangers and they compared unfavourably but him and his ilk are just not good enough for me

He certainly lost the form that seen him sign for PSV and made him such a star before he came to British football. He's been unfortunate with injuries, but I don't think we should keep him. Don't think we should let him go for free either.