Beasley

I hate the lightweight tag people throw at Beasley.

Can't be easy when people are hitting you knee/rib/ankle high, and when numerous forehand smashes are directed at you.

He's been unlucky with injuries, loss of form (which is understandable), dropped, not given the chance....

I don't think he's ever going to fit in at Rangers, and I'd sell him for the first decent bid, should we recieve any?

Get rid of him. He's too lightweight. I have no idea why anyone would kep him at Ibrox

my thoughts exactly.

have 2 agree with this aswell he gets booted off the park

I hate the lightweight tag people throw at Beasley.

Can't be easy when people are hitting you knee/rib/ankle high, and when numerous forehand smashes are directed at you.

He's been unlucky with injuries, loss of form (which is understandable), dropped, not given the chance....

I don't think he's ever going to fit in at Rangers, and I'd sell him for the first decent bid, should we recieve any?

if we got a decent bid then maybe but i've been hearing 500k-750k, not good enough. i do think though he would do a decent job next year given the chance. cant see us signing another LW player.

He's barely played a match this season, and his reputation has only really gone downhill in the last 2 years so I odubt we will be recieving any offers and if we were going to sell him it would be for absolutely fuck all.

Whereas, if he impresses this season in the CL for example, we may be able to offload him for significantly more by next summer.

Having said that, I wouldn't exactly be overly sad to see him leave, even if it was for peanuts.

There's no problem with a player being 'lightweight' if he has the form to counter it.

Beasley doesn't.

tbh his SPL debut saw a hatchet job from Ross Tokely, and ever since then he's not had the physical strength to cope with the SPL.

This is a tough league, and anyone who thinks Beasley's an 8ft armour plated killing machine equipped to deal with it is quite, right wrong.

He's had no form for over a year, and his first season was merely adequate.

He was amazing against lyon away iin the champions league :drool: but in the spl he gets seven shades of shite kicked out of him

Amazing is a bit OTT, he made a great run and latched onto a fantastic ball from Cousin - and that's the bit folk remember.

jesus fuck danny, his first season was ended in germany in november, and he didnt come back tll the scottish cup final where he played well

given enough time he'll get used to either dodging the shot putter defenders or at least taking the beating

jesus fuck danny, his first season was ended in germany in november, and he didnt come back tll the scottish cup final where he played well

What was wrong with what I said?

get that little fairy cunt to fuck. fair enough he scored against lyon over there, but mcculloch scored tae. embarrasin. hes no missed a game for usa but canny play against hibs. mon the sons