RSC's away allocation

TunnyLoyal

I am proud to say that our RSC, Tannochside, were able to go from a category C RSC with a poor amount of away tickets to getting all of our season ticket members registered and in turn allowing us to become a category A+ RSC.

This will give us a max of 10 tickets for The Midden and the sheep away.

Happy days, has any other RSC went up at category this year? If so, what did they say your allocation would be?

nice one gaz

we are at the other end of the scale

so we will continue to scrounge tickets by any means neccessary for the away trips

we always seem to get there (tu)

nice one gaz

we are at the other end of the scale

so we will continue to scrounge tickets by any means neccessary for the away trips

we always seem to get there (tu)

We always had a good source who got us 6 extra tickets for every game. He was a god send.

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

we are an A club but not thru members amount but the old fashioned threatening the staff with violence

usually works

i tried that and got a slap fae a wee wummin

i`m a lover no a fighter loyal :pipe:

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

we are an A club but not thru members amount but the old fashioned threatening the staff with violence

usually works

keep goin back the women need practise at happy slapping :P

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

usually works

That sounds a lot easier than having to get 85 steeming members on a bus to fill in a big application form!!!

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

usually works

:angry::pipe:

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

usually works

lover not fighter you said

turn that scowl upside down

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

usually works

:rolleyes::clap: baldies rool (tu)

right i`m away te the parade

catch yeez awe later :uk:

gies a ticket gaz

you know it makes sense

usually works

:rolleyes::clap: baldies rool (tu)

right i`m away te the parade

catch yeez awe later :uk:

have a good day mate :crabflute:

My RSC folded at the end of last season, not enough bodys wanting to go.

Sad days when a place like Possil which is full of bears canny fill a 22 seater.

That is terrible news mate. Sorry to hear that.

I hope all the regulars will join another RSC and boost there members.

I am proud to say that our RSC, Tannochside, were able to go from a category C RSC with a poor amount of away tickets to getting all of our season ticket members registered and in turn allowing us to become a category A+ RSC.

Happy days, has any other RSC went up at category this year? If so, what did they say your allocation would be?

:praise: Congrats Big Man! The boozer up there is a good Bears pub!

We are a category B, have been for a few years. Could easily go up to cat A but don't see the point.

Plenty tickets available for the very few games that RFC handle away tickets for nowadays.

Good to hear mate.

Ours has moved from an A to an A+ so ours will be on the same boat as yours for tickets.

Sad days when a place like Possil which is full of bears canny fill a 22 seater.

Sad indeed, what RSC you going to join now mate?

Ours struggled two seasons ago due to getting banned from getting tickets but we managed to pull through due to the guy that runs it puuting money out his own pocket into it.

Ours struggled two seasons ago due to getting banned from getting tickets but we managed to pull through due to the guy that runs it puuting money out his own pocket into it.

What did your bus get caught doing to get banned for tickets? Caught drinking?

No sure mate probably the Kirky RSC as a few of the boys and i have been getting their bus to away games and know most of the lads on it.

What did your bus get caught doing to get banned for tickets? Caught drinking?

Na it was the season of our Uefa cup run where all the games were getting canceled etc but Rangers were still taking the money off for games and sending the tickets out but due to the games not being played untill later the club wasn't getting the money back as it wasn't selling the tickets to the members as the games hadn't been played. Eventualy there was not enough money in the clubs account and when Rangers tried to take money off for more tickets it kept bouncing so they banned us.

Na it was the season of our Uefa cup run where all the games were getting canceled etc but Rangers were still taking the money off for games and sending the tickets out but due to the games not being played untill later the club wasn't getting the money back as it wasn't selling the tickets to the members as the games hadn't been played. Eventualy there was not enough money in the clubs account and when Rangers tried to take money off for more tickets it kept bouncing so they banned us.

That's pish mate. Did your bus manage to get tickets ok for the rest of the season?