Amir Khan vs Andreas Kotelnik

tgblue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the bill starts at 9pm and his fights near 11pm,not 100% sure of it though

I've figured out this to be the likely time too but I'd like a few guesses at this too please just to be sure :)

Think the bill starts at 9pm and his fights near 11pm,not 100% sure of it though

I've figured out this to be the likely time too but I'd like a few guesses at this too please just to be sure :)

Ticket info from his official site

When:

18th July, 2009

Doors at 6pm/ Starts at 11pm

Where:

Manchester MEN Arena

And Sky Sports saying the action kicks off at 9pm http://www.skysports.com/khan

When:

18th July, 2009

Where:

Manchester MEN Arena

Thanks for that mate, know when too set the alarm for now.

When:

18th July, 2009

Where:

Manchester MEN Arena

Thanks for that mate, know when too set the alarm for now.

(tu) better than the 3am/4am Hatton fights :anguish:

sky box office?

Aye. £14.95.

Dont have to bother with price

I prefer paying as then I'm guaranteed with good quality and seeing it at all than on the internet and I can also watch it the next day if I miss it.

However tonight, my pal is putting it on his Sky.

sky box office?

Aye. £14.95.

I prefer paying as then I'm guaranteed with good quality and seeing it at all than on the internet and I can also watch it the next day if I miss it.

I ll be watching it on TV too :P

sky box office?

Aye. £14.95.

I ll be watching it on TV too :P

Knock-off Nigel.

The best way.

Apparently enzo mac's fight on the undercard isnt getting on tv. Just the olympians and hall v small. Gutted. I quite like watching the big man. He throws some bombs and either knocks them out or gets knocked out. Always entertaining with enzo.

Apparently enzo mac's fight on the undercard isnt getting on tv. Just the olympians and hall v small. Gutted. I quite like watching the big man. He throws some bombs and either knocks them out or gets knocked out. Always entertaining with enzo.

thats the only reason i booked it...was looking forward to the enzo fight..surely they`ll have it on...

Ive been watching the countdown programmes and they said there are 5 live fights: the olympians, small/hall and then khan. They might have recorded it and will show it after the khan fight though. Still annoying though, i was looking forward to it.

Ive been watching the countdown programmes and they said there are 5 live fights: the olympians, small/hall and then khan. They might have recorded it and will show it after the khan fight though. Still annoying though, i was looking forward to it.

arseholes..for £15 a pop, you`d have thought it would be on