Barry thanks a million.

majorcager

The wee man served us with distinction and should always be remebred for that everything else apart for me he will always be a Rangers Legend.

Totally agree mate-he made mistakes(who doesn't ?) but i'll remember him as a great player.

dont get me started are you fishing or what !!??? a million for barry is fukn shocking and calling him a average captain is worse

how many captains have took the team to a euro cup final?? we will only truely miss barry when he not there to blame for everyone

elses mistakes !!! a sad day when a legend is pushed out the door for a million in my opinion

Barry Ferguson is a Rangers legend. While he may not be everyone's idea of the best captain, his performances in a blue jersey were superb. He gave 100 per cent for the team and despite what the journos think he is by far the best Scottish midfielder of his generation. Thanks for the memories Barry

dont get me started are you fishing or what !!??? a million for barry is fukn shocking and calling him a average captain is worse

how many captains have took the team to a euro cup final?? we will only truely miss barry when he not there to blame for everyone

elses mistakes !!! a sad day when a legend is pushed out the door for a million in my opinion

Totally agree with you there mate.

Too many people on this site have jumped on the "Slag Barry Bandwagon".

If that's the recognition you end up with at this club after being the best player for the last ten or so years, then I fear for the youngsters coming through.

I wish Barry all the best in his new life down south and will always remember him as a true Rangers legend.

Totally agree with you there mate.

Too many people on this site have jumped on the "Slag Barry Bandwagon".

If that's the recognition you end up with at this club after being the best player for the last ten or so years, then I fear for the youngsters coming through.

I wish Barry all the best in his new life down south and will always remember him as a true Rangers legend.

(tu)

Barry has lived a fans dream by playing and captaining his boyhood hero's, At the club since he was 13.

Remeber the good times, no the V signs!

He IS a true Rangers Legend regardless of what a minority think.

All the best to Barry and the family.

A true blue!

Decent Captain who was a very good player. He did p*ss off to those giants of England, Balckburn Rovers and his behaviour at times was not becoming of a Rangers player let alone Captain. Yes he had some excellant games for Rangers but a legend......not in these tired old eyes. Cheers Barry thanks for the memories (good and bad)!

He always gave everything for the club and nobody has been integral to Rangers in recent years like he was. While its easy to remember the poor runs of form and fitness problems, he deserves to be celebrated for what he always was, a talented, commanding and inspirational captain with a heart of Blue. Think of the times we took the League and his influence with those. Personally, the run to the UEFA Cup Final 2008 will always stay with me, especially his determination to lead even through the pain barrier (who knows when we will see another European Final again?). Its these special moments that should never be forgotten.

Lets all be honest, it will most certainly feel strange starting a season knowing he's away. Best of luck to you, Barry... thanks for everything you gave to your club.

the apathy of him leaving says it all, i wasnt old enough to appreciate him when he was at his peak pre blackburn but I knew just watching him with the ball he was class sadly his fitness and physical ability deserted him so he turned into a ghost player. he could no longer lead by example. he could no longer shout at other team mates as he was not contributing either.