F*cking raging

Got my new top through the door today, put it on and went out, only to realise there was a small hole on the sleeve, which looked like a smoke burn. So I phoned up the superstore and told them the problem and he told me to go in and it would be replaced. So I went all the way in from Carluke, and when I arrived he said he couldn't replace it because it was a smoke burn. I do not smoke and wasn't around anyone who was smoking today so how could it possibly be my fault. Baldy cunt didn't give two fucks.

where about on the sleeve is it? Could you cover it with one of the badges not ideal I know after the money you spent but better than nothing!!

get yer money back...tell them to fuck off if they try to replace it, get yout dosh back and spend it on the away one when it comes out, i'm told its a belter

Like the HSV strip?

where about on the sleeve is it? Could you cover it with one of the badges not ideal I know after the money you spent but better than nothing!!

I thought of this mate, but I took it into JJB and the badges are quite small, if the hole was 2 inches to other way the badges would cover it :(

if you ordered on the net, you can send it back and they will refund your money. even melt a whole in the bag it came in and blame ups!

no way should you accept that shi'ite, it's hard enough getting one full stop never mind getting a shafting for somebody else's fault.

I can see this from both sides. You are pulling your hair out because you know you don't smoke. He's thinking you've been at the hash and a bombers hit it. I'd call customer services again ans tell them what happened.

I thought of this mate, but I took it into JJB and the badges are quite small, if the hole was 2 inches to other way the badges would cover it :(

Shocking mate you need to demand a refund tell the guy you wont leave until you do!! :5536:

Got my new top through the door today, put it on and went out, only to realise there was a small hole on the sleeve, which looked like a smoke burn. So I phoned up the superstore and told them the problem and he told me to go in and it would be replaced. So I went all the way in from Carluke, and when I arrived he said he couldn't replace it because it was a smoke burn. I do not smoke and wasn't around anyone who was smoking today so how could it possibly be my fault. Baldy cunt didn't give two fucks.

As far as the law goes..you may return anything within a certain timescale if it is "not fit for purpose". You are entitled to a refund or replacement. Think you can get the consumer rights act from directgov.co.uk. You may need to point this out to the wee nyaf behind the counter (why are there so many retards in that shop btw). Send in a letter of complaint recorded delivery and keep a copy for yourself

Didn't know I was entitled to a refund, my mum took the top and sewed the hole didn't she :(

You just better hope its not green thread you know what mums are like!!! :mutley:

Didn't know I was entitled to a refund, my mum took the top and sewed the hole didn't she :(

You just better hope its not green thread you know what mums are like!!! :mutley:

Lol nah its the same colour as the shirt, can't notice it but still raging with that dick in the shop.

Lol nah its the same colour as the shirt, can't notice it but still raging with that dick in the shop.

Send him a flammable wig and hope he smokes!!!!