Why do you support Rangers?

all ma mums side of the family are tims but ma dads side are rangers fans even tho ma gran etc are all frm england but live here now.

ma mum hates im a rangers fan she gives me the "you are a girl you shudnt be so into football...." - she just jealous cos WATP!!

1point i wasnt allowed a gers top but she realisd i will never be a tim now ive had a season ticket for 2nhalf years since i was like 14.

bluenoses are born not manufactured, we do no chose we are chosen

That is a shocking thing to say I know loads of girl gers fans and they are more loyal and into there football than some men I know!!

oh i rember actual fighting with ma cousin(mums side of family) cos he keeps changin teams,(tims, us at 1point st.mirren(mini tims) n he sings celtic sngs "jst to annoy me" i actually flew for him.

i think i might of worded(dunno if its a word or whaver or spelt it wrng) wrong kinda ma made ma mum sound bad but what i mean is cos i care so much she wonders why. i made ma mum sound like a bitch there..ooops

No no. You spelt worded right.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all ma mums side of the family are tims but ma dads side are rangers fans even tho ma gran etc are all frm england but live here now.

ma mum hates im a rangers fan she gives me the "you are a girl you shudnt be so into football...." - she just jealous cos WATP!!

1point i wasnt allowed a gers top but she realisd i will never be a tim now ive had a season ticket for 2nhalf years since i was like 14.

bluenoses are born not manufactured, we do no chose we are chosen

That is a shocking thing to say I know loads of girl gers fans and they are more loyal and into there football than some men I know!!

oh i rember actual fighting with ma cousin(mums side of family) cos he keeps changin teams,(tims, us at 1point st.mirren(mini tims) n he sings celtic sngs "jst to annoy me" i actually flew for him.

i think i might of worded(dunno if its a word or whaver or spelt it wrng) wrong kinda ma made ma mum sound bad but what i mean is cos i care so much she wonders why. i made ma mum sound like a bitch there..ooops

No no. You spelt worded right.

yh ano it was a stupid thing to say.

Always had an bond with the G'ers from a very early age. Even tho i was brought up on my home town team DCFC. Then I met some Rangers fans on holiday about 10yrs ago and told them I would love to go to an Ibrox O.F game The next game against the tims i was invited to go I Have been toatally hooked n dedicated ever since. Love everything about the team n the history behind it. watp :peanut:

thats good post mate its funny how you start supporting a team even though i dont support a team in england it makes me wonder what its all about when chelsea came up here and played at ibrox it was like a big love fest at one point i hated chelsea and how they worked when they were spending big amounts of money now its man city i hope they get pumped i just dont see buying your way to glory entertaining

my first game was a european game and i was hooked the big lights the crowd it was dark the noise the size of the place it was such a rush to be not into football to going out and buying a season ticket thats how much i loved it religion doesnt come into it for me i just love rangers and thats it i dont get caught up in the oldfirms down point i just go along and support rangers

Grew up supporting Rangers, Wolves, Leeds, Chelsea, Newcastle, East Stirling and Derby County.

The Gers and Leeds are the only one's I still really care about, haven't been to Elland Road since the days of Alan Smith (don't shoot me for mentioning his name) unfortunately..

My dad was born in Glasgow and he's a gers man.

I came along to supporting Rangers about 5 years ago (14 at the time) after I went with my family over to visit some relatives.

my uncle took me to a match and after hearing the roar of the crowd, the songs, the players and the whole atmoshpere the 'gers have been a major part of my live ever since. Hell I even gave my work an ultimatum so that I could leave the country for a week to go to Manchester just for the party.

Now im just trying to save so I can get over for a pro-longed vacation so I can be closer to home :gerbad:

Mine didnt really run in the family but my dad is a massive man utd fan but if rangers were playing he would support them.When i was 6 my family was in Glasgow and my dad took me and my sister to ibrox.My dad knocked the front door and asked the security guy could we have a quick look at the pitch and fair play to guy that day he took us down the tunnel and let us take a couple of pictures. I have been a rangers fan since and will be until i die.