'He'll be like a new signing...'

Danny

a lot of football people who have seen him play far more than you say the opposite..

How do you know how much I have seen him play... :ph34r:

Because you're essentially saying he's an average 17 year old, hence assuming that you haven't really seen him play that much!

As DB said, who needs enemies.....

Maybe I shouldn't have labelled him as "average" but my point is we need to stop calling him a "wonderkid"

I don't think many people on here have used that phrase.

I think he's a potentially special and brilliant talent, but he's not had enough game time to be a wonderkid.

It's not us... its the media...

The boy needs to get his head down and work hard or he will never make it a club like Rangers.

His attitude suggests he thinks he already has

Potential. We have that in Fleck, Naismith, Lafferty, Edu and Ninguez, plus some other youngsters.

I believe that this season Naismith, Edu after injury and Ninguez will come through.

Lafferty will be wasted if continually played wide left. He is NOT a left winger. He has no left foot for starters. Play him with Boyd up front in the SPL.

Fleck - loads of potential, but has a lot to do to convince me for one at this level. For now where do you play him anyway?

Fleck has to go out on that park thinking: "I'm better than all of you."

Obviously, there's a right way and a wrong way to use 'arrogance' and telling Coisty to fuck off is the wrong way, but he has to have a level of self belief. If that manifests itself as arrogance, I'm all for it.

Can't believe anyone is starting to doubt John Fleck at 17 :lol:

Jeeeeeeezo.

I'm doubting him?

Did i say that?

All i'm saying is the feel you get from most of the support is that he could turn water into wine.

I'm not doubting what I've seen on the number of reserve games I've watched him in. I've prob witnessed a lot more of fleck than the "average fan" that comes up to me IRL and boasts about how good he is, yet they've only seen him play once or twice.

Fleck has done nothing at SPL level. Something he needs to work on ALOT before he gets the tag so many people band about "wonderkid"

That's what pisses me off. You don't have a wonder kid till he's keeping one of the starting 11 out of the team and playing week in week out.

Jeeeeeeezo.

I'm doubting him?

Did i say that?

All i'm saying is the feel you get from most of the support is that he could turn water into wine.

I'm not doubting what I've seen on the number of reserve games I've watched him in. I've prob witnessed a lot more of fleck than the "average fan" that comes up to me IRL and boasts about how good he is, yet they've only seen him play once or twice.

Fleck has done nothing at SPL level. Something he needs to work on ALOT before he gets the tag so many people band about "wonderkid"

That's what pisses me off. You don't have a wonder kid till he's keeping one of the starting 11 out of the team and playing week in week out.

And what fans on here call him a 'wonderkid'?

As far as I can see it's sensationalist media.

Jeeeeeeezo.

I'm doubting him?

Did i say that?

Did i say on here? I know more gers fans in RL than i do on a internet forum bud.

He gets tagged that all the fucking time.

Jeeeeeeezo.

I'm doubting him?

Did i say that?

Did i say on here? I know more gers fans in RL than i do on a internet forum bud.

Well I daresay that you should know better.

You don't need to answer to stupid fans who have their minds made up by the Daily Record.

Just ignore them :)

Jeeeeeeezo.

I'm doubting him?

Did i say that?

Well I daresay that you should know better.

You don't need to answer to stupid fans who have their minds made up by the Daily Record.

Just ignore them :)

Hey i know plenty lads that have had their season tickets for decades. Still think he's a wonderkid. All bumming to the hilt. They're far from stupid fans too bud.

If we settle with a 4-3-3 formation, then arguably Davis is going to get a new lease of life? He had a reasonably good season last year but if he's played more centrally than I think he will almost resemble a new signing.

If his performance last night is anything to go by then I can't wait to see what he can do for us in the SPL / CL.