*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everton certainly aren't the boring, negative team some make them out to be. Some of their play today, and this season has been top class, and they have had some great results; Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea...

They have a squad full of quality; Jagielka, Baines, Yobo, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Arteta, Cahil, Pienaar, Rodwell... and had it not been for their injury troubles at the start of the season, imo, would be up there with the Spurs, and Aston Villa's...

If David Moyes can keep his squad together, and a few quality players in the summer, they can only get better!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Everton are notoriously a second-half of the season team, if they can sort this they will be battling for 4th place next year.

Was the Dundee United game any good?

Only watched the first 20-25 minutes, and it was pretty poor. Hearts had a few chances as a result of poor defending form Kenneth, and Webster. Goodwille missed a good chance aswell. Some of the decisions from the officials were terrible.

Been having an argument with a Dundee UTD fan on a youtube video and thats him saying that Rangers fans are just as much plastic paddies as celtic fans for our "obsession" with northen ireland doh

Show's what he know's!

I told him I saw tri colours at Tannadice and he said I was hallucinating, then he said we have northern ireland flags decked everywhere more than any other flag at ibrox... delusional c*nt

It should be noted that Montpellier are absolutely fucking brilliant this year.

I love their attitude.

Credit to Rene Girad. A squad full of grafters, and technically good footballers who work hard for each other, and give their all. There aren't any superstars, and that is probably a good thing!

Alberto Costa, and Victor Montano :praise:

Emir Spahic has been a great signing!!!

Bordeaux will win it by a bawhair from Montpellier.

My only gripe is that the English media are making Chamakh out to be something he isn't, which is an answer to Arsenal's goalscoring problems, if they have such a thing.

He's not an out and out goalscorer.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Just how good is Gourcuff? Don't get to see that much of the French League.

Also, how is Ben Arfa doing? Whenever I see him he looks special.

Gourcuff is the shit. I still can't believe that Milan let him go.

As for HBA, he's doing well. Didn't score his first goal of the season until January, but he's been an important player since that goal.

The finish to Ligue 1 is going to be a cracker. 7 teams are still in it, although Bordeaux are the favourites. It's just a shame that neither ESPN or Sky are showing it, and we have to watch every game through a fcuking internet link :anguish:

Gervinho will be snapped up soon, as will Kevin Gameiro!