Do you have any ideas on how to make the site better?

Canadaready

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example - There were threads about the Forces march in Glasgow and the numpties that spoilt it - interesting, great debate but why in the Bears Den

It seems BP9 that you are being somewhat economical with the truth here - for what purpose...I do not know.

The thread speculated that those who were anti British/Protestant/Unionism - would see our club as a viable target for their ongoing campaign of hatred - hence why it was in the Bears Den.

As GLC has pointed out - no-one else seems to be supporting you in this, furthermore had the mods felt that the thread was not appropriate for the Bears Den - they would have moved it accordingly.

What I find most unedifying is your complete and utter intolerance of certain Bears who dare to think differently from you....and your arrogant implication that because you are "right" any material which you are intolerant of should be moved to a secondary part of the site.

Bascially the debate is how tenious does the linkage have to be to be a topic for the bears den?

This thread is to debate what improves RM - my 'opinion' is that it would be improved by keeping the BD for Rangers topics - the rest is off-topic, in my opinion. Many support your position but a good numer have also suggested a separate forum for all things PUL orientated, perhaps not with the same reasoning as I but its out there.

You are right I am intolerant of Bears who want to foist their belief systems on me - those who suggest I am not a real supporter unless I have a PUL stance, and there are a number of them. I believe I am as entitled to my opinion as they are to theres - but it seems you would do to me, what you accuse me of wanting done, namely you would have me silenced because I have the audacity (and arrogance :craphead: ) to question why we should remain attached to these causes and why, when a subject is purely about a PUL position it should be in the Bears Den.

One issue people seem to have is differentiating between me questioning a position 'Why is this in the bears den' and ' Please remove this from the bears den' - I can remember questioning the rationale behind allowing certain posts in the BD, and have complained about their relevance, but if Mods decide its relevant in the Bears den then I also think that gives me a right to question the poster as to why they think it is relevant, and to question them on their answer. This is the same right you have to question me why I challenge these posts - if you have the right to challenge my position do I not have reciprocal rights?

Also, could we sponsor a player in the programme?

That's a good idea :gerbad:

We could have sponsored barry Ferguson last season. Numan would have had a fit :)

Numan can fuck right off the now.

Guest therabbitt
A man of the match thread after each game. All the members pick there top 3 players from the game. e.g.

1. N. Novo.

2.K. Boyd.

3.S. Papac.

Best player gets 5 points. Next gets 3 points. Third gets 1 point. It can be added up at the end of the season. This would give you a Rangers Media player of the year.

That's a good idea, but we already have our player rater which was launched last season. You can rate every player out of ten that plays in every match. The link can be found at the top of the forum (tu)

A man of the match thread after each game. All the members pick there top 3 players from the game. e.g.

1. N. Novo.

2.K. Boyd.

3.S. Papac.

Best player gets 5 points. Next gets 3 points. Third gets 1 point. It can be added up at the end of the season. This would give you a Rangers Media player of the year.

That's a good idea, but we already have our player rater which was launched last season. You can rate every player out of ten that plays in every match. The link can be found at the top of the forum (tu)

(tu) Rabbitt, I had forgotten about that.