pes 2010

ofb1988

Will try the demo but think I will be going in to my 3rd year with Fifa. Used to love PES as well but Fifa pwns it now. :)

ano pes is just basically the same every year except they put players into the right teams :pipe:

My wee niece who was born on Friday could play PES, it's too easy. So much more control of the ball and players with Fifa, plus it has 700 odd teams compared to PES with 200 at the most. No comparison.

Will try the demo but think I will be going in to my 3rd year with Fifa. Used to love PES as well but Fifa pwns it now. :)

ano pes is just basically the same every year except they put players into the right teams :pipe:

My wee niece who was born on Friday could play PES, it's too easy. So much more control of the ball and players with Fifa, plus it has 700 odd teams compared to PES with 200 at the most. No comparison.

There was no need to turn this into a PES bashing thread... im gonna wait until its out to see wether its shite or not

Aye I'll give it a go but I was meaning on the current games that Fifa is far better. Not the first thread to go off topic. (tu)

I will wait until the demo comes out and see what it's like. £20 is still a shite price if it is like what PES 09 is like.

Still hoping it has improved drastically as I used to love pro ev.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot is riding on this one. PES2008 was good, PES2009 was deal breakingly flawed.

This game has to eliminate the problems of last year's edition, otherwise it may spell the end for the series.

A lot is riding on this one. PES2008 was good, PES2009 was deal breakingly flawed.

This game has to eliminate the problems of last year's edition, otherwise it may spell the end for the series.

I agree, in a sense that it has to elimate it's problems, but i think FIFA again this year will have out done PES, i can't say for sure yet, but we'll see.

I don't think it'll be the end of the series though, look how many poor FIFA's we had! :lol: