Possibly the best performance I have ever seen from 6,6,6

Albahighlander

This was as good a performance as I have ever seen from 6 6 6. From start to finish he clearly had it in his mind to impose himself on the game. His passing, his running off the ball, his tackling were of an incredibly high standard throughout. When he plays in that forward role he is a different class of player from the one who drops back to take it off the centre halfs.

I don't know if I have seen a better midfdield performance from a player in a Scottish team for at least 10 years. This was like Ian Durrant at his very best.

He was genuine class tonight.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you have stated he was immense tonight and once again he put himself through a power of work like no other on the pitch closing down etc.

However i still have a poor opinion of you as you continue to embarass yourself with this "6 6 6" piss.

Grow up and realise hes a good captain who has the club at heart.

trouble is he has used it so often he is afraid to stop using it

Why you may ask??

Because he is scared we'll all take the piss when he uses his real name.

It is all about being stubborn too really.

steely_gers Posted Today, 11:09 PM

trouble is he has used it so often he is afraid to stop using it

Why you may ask??

Because he is scared we'll all take the piss when he uses his real name.

It is all about being stubborn too really.

No i think its the fact Alba is a joke.

Petty very petty.

How can you praise a player so much after playing so well, then continue in calling him that!! (okay now?) You're clearly contradicting yourself in every mean of the word, grow up and knock some sense into yourself. He has a name, use it.

EDIT: haha

I actually enjoy all off Alba's posts. At first I was close to hitting the ignore button for this guy who uses those number of 6's to refer to our cpatain, but I realised this would be a childish decision to make as I do actually enjoy and respect many of his posts not to mention his excellent photographs.

but I've came to the opinion trhat although I completely disagree with the The poster of this message is a plankterm which i see as an uneccessary slant on our club captain regardless of his talking to the media or his inablitly to cuddle his team mates, I just bite the bullet and tell myself:

Alba mucho's respectos on your posts which I will continue to read but you are a fud when you deem our club captain in such a dereogitory manner.. :lol:

Slightly hypocritical are we not?

The use of "PLUG" "Please Leave Govan" etc etc was laughed apon on this site.

Noones name should be altered and no Rangers player, Manger or former player, Manager should be riddiculed, It lacks class.

Barry was immense tonight, as was Burke, Dave Weir and Al Hutton.

No it makes him a fool for contradicting himself if you have read previous posts of Alba and also his go at him tonight.

Integrity??

were does calling the club captain "6 6 6" come into integrity??

Again this is all opinion but dont try and patronise me or anybody else who thinks otherwise D'Artagnan

I think most people are just annoyed at how childish it appears. He also uses "he who cannot be named". Harry potter quotes don't impress me.

He would be better off qualifying his statements with "...but I still don't like Ferguson the person" rather than this method of expressing his points. I strongly disagree that constantly referring to our captain as 6.6.6 makes him a person of honour.

No it makes him a fool for contradicting himself if you have read previous posts of Alba and also his go at him tonight.

Integrity??

Again this is all opinion but dont try and patronise me or anybody else who thinks otherwise D'Artagnan

Yes it is a matter of opinion...and he expresses his with the title he choses for BF

The integrity part of things comes into play in that he still choses to express his disdain for BF whilst acknowledging the level of his performance tonight.

And one other thing Marco....before you worry about me patronising anyone...perhaps we should concern ourselves with referring to fellow Bears as "fuds"

Integrity??

Here's a challenge for you Marco

Show me one post , any post where IO have ever criticised 6 6 6 as a player.

I'll bet you can't. I have rermained consistent at all times in my praise for his abilities as a player. Colnsistent at all times that he is our best player.

The fact thatn he disgraced the arm band is also a consistent tack I have taken.

Tonight nhe was genuinely world class and it does not irk me to say that, nor does it take any effort, I am abnle to separate my feelingts for himas a person from my admiration of him as a player

Others would appear to have problems with this, but certainly not I, he always has, and always will have my support when playing for Rangers.

I will start my defense by sayin i claimed alba was a joke not a "fud"

he is a joke because Mr contradiction is saying he will have full support when playing., although he refers to him as six six six.

Do you sit in Ibrox and call him that Alba.

Yes your photos are good, but your attitude towards the captain aint.

and its your opinion that he disgraced the armband, not the majorites.

Integrity??

I'll bet you can't. I have rermained consistent at all times in my praise for his abilities as a player. Colnsistent at all times that he is our best player.

The fact thatn he disgraced the arm band is also a consistent tack I have taken.

Tonight nhe was genuinely world class and it does not irk me to say that, nor does it take any effort, I am abnle to separate my feelingts for himas a person from my admiration of him as a player

Others would appear to have problems with this, but certainly not I, he always has, and always will have my support when playing for Rangers.

plg disgraced the manager chair alba.

10,000 could have done better,fair enough if there was some,long term pan in place,wanting to leave in september would suggest,there wasn't.

the posters calling you childish,are 100%correct.

a cry for help[imo] :rolleyes:

I will start my defense by sayin i claimed alba was a joke not a "fud"

he is a joke because Mr contradiction is saying he will have full support when playing., although he refers to him as six six six.

Do you sit in Ibrox and call him that Alba.

Yes your photos are good, but your attitude towards the captain aint.

and its your opinion that he disgraced the armband, not the majorites.

No one said you called him a "fud"...

But has he or has he not been referred to as a "fud" in this thread ? Or a joke or a hypocrite...take your pick.

He has his opinion of BF...you may agree or disagree....but one thing is for sure...Alba was there tonight cheering on his team like every other bear...and that support extended to BF.

We as a board have constant disagreements about Buffel.....some refer to him as a shitebag....should we then resort to calling those who disagree with our opinions...jokes fuds etc ?

Integrity??

10,000 could have done better,fair enough if there was some,long term pan in place,wanting to leave in september would suggest,there wasn't.

I beg to differ Boab

walters comments asfter the game tonight were significant when he talked about how well rangers had performed in europe. he made it clear it was unacceptable for the players to drop their styandards in spl.

also very significant that he used plg's formation tonight and used 6 6 6 in the role plg hade asked himto play.

yopuare however right to say plg let us down, but not disghraced

Integrity??

I beg to differ Boab

walters comments asfter the game tonight were significant when he talked about how well rangers had performed in europe. he made it clear it was unacceptable for the players to drop their styandards in spl.

also very significant that he used plg's formation tonight and used 6 6 6 in the role plg hade asked himto play.

yopuare however right to say plg let us down, but not disghraced

Disagree about Ferguson playing the role tonight that PLG always wanted him to play.

Barry was pure, 100% Roy of The Rovers stuff tonight, Captain Fantastic and whatever others cliches you want to use.

PLG didn't want this, he wanted a quiet captain who wouldn't step out of line even if his club was suffering.

No D'Artagnan,

My reasoning for Alba bein a joke is the fact he wont live down this pettiness he has for Ferguson.

So you suggest "him who wont be named" and " six six six" is acceptable is that opinion?

That in my eyes is someone being very silly because they hold a grudge.

BF is never and will never be a disgrace to the armband that is FACT.

Explain why he is a disgrace because he always give 110% when wearing that bit of cloth and taking the responsibility.

jokes and fuds, six six six , he who wont be named - same difference.