Bellamy is a wank

WeeJacksonRFC

Might have been posted not sure!

any ways back when we played Man City on the BBC sports they showed a video of them arriving and a Rangers fan went up to Bellamy and asked him

to sign some rangers gear.

Bellamy was rude as fuck I can't sign rangers stuff* No chance! & rushed off he hates us alot that cunt!

ackwell I just seen the video so I thought I would post it

MON THE GERS! :praise:

:gerbad:

Might have been posted not sure!

any ways back when we played Man City on the BBC sports they showed a video of them arriving and a Rangers fan went up to Bellamy and asked him

to sign some rangers gear.

Bellamy was rude as fuck I can't sign rangers stuff* No chance! & rushed off he hates us alot that cunt!

ackwell I just seen the video so I thought I would post it

MON THE GERS! :praise:

:gerbad:

Already been posted

But he is a total Wank

That guy was at the wind up and got what he deserevd, Bellamy may be a wank but he only did what you or I would do if we were ex Rangers players asked to sign a celtic scarf or whatever.

This is very true! he still is a wank! & I thought I would bash him!

man I would give my left nut or one of my family members to play for the Gers! hope when I die I come back a footballer & play for the Mighty Gers :)

amazes me WHY someone would want the pricks autograph, especially a rangers fan ffs

If you have seen the video u will know why I beleive :craphead: he was just taking the piss winding up Bellamy cause the reporters goes do u know why Bellamy wouldn't sign eh goes OF COURSE I DO! lol