Fighting for the right to be a female bluenose

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect to the opening poster, my opinion is that football is for the lads. Its where we go to let off steam and tell the team, referee, manager, SDM etc if we're not happy. Its no coincidence that the atmosphere at games has changed dramatically since it became fashionable for lassies to attend.

Sexist as well as racist.....anymmore to add to your repetoire?

Plenty more. What do you have in yours? At least i say what i think, popular views or not.

I know the feeling... only had my season ticket for 13 years outta the 18 and a bit i have been alive yet still get the impression from alot of men that think simply because they are male they automatically know more about football than me. I play football, coach it for an SPL club/ SFA and im a SFA qualified referee so i do know my stuff about football. Really gets on my nerves that men think i only go to the games for the guys but the reality is that i simply love Rangers Football Club. Luckily enough guys around me have been there for longer than i have and i now know them like family. I do sports coaching with development of sports at college and its a battle to be taken seriously but the only thing you can do is prove them wrong. But the saying says We are the people... not men, justice for the bearettes!!

Woman have no place at the football, they are partly to blame for the demise of atmosphere and ongoing sanitisation of the game.

Daily Mail Loyal.

Oh well I'll need to dress up in disguise then :( Buy myself a beard and a bunnet

Think 'The life of Brian' :D

I'm partly joking of course, I wish football was as it was years a go when mainly working class males that went and stood on the terraces. I realize things have moved on but not all for the better IMO.

Woman have no place at the football, they are partly to blame for the demise of atmosphere and ongoing sanitisation of the game.

Daily Mail Loyal.

Oh well I'll need to dress up in disguise then :( Buy myself a beard and a bunnet

Don't take it personally, its just that women,in general,like to interfere and change things. The Feng Shui at Ibrox is fucked nowadays.

Daily Mail Loyal.

I'm partly joking of course, I wish football was as it was years a go when mainly working class males that went and stood on the terraces. I realize things have moved on but not all for the better IMO.

Yeah,my dad says the same things and believes football has lost many of it's roots.I can understand how certain cohorts can be resitant to change.I believe it's a good thing for the future if Rangers can be more inclusive to different types of fans and feel that it is important to embrace the contribution true blue females can have.

Daily Mail Loyal.

Yeah,my dad says the same things and believes football has lost many of it's roots.I can understand how certain cohorts can be resitant to change.I believe it's a good thing for the future if Rangers can be more inclusive to different types of fans and feel that it is important to embrace the contribution true blue females can have.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Never never NEVER :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: ....turns away in disgust.

I take a lot of flack in my work too for being such a big football fan.

It's actually only now that people are starting to realise how huge a fan I am & how much I know - & I've been there for 2 years.

Fortunetely I haven't had any negative comments made though cause everyone where I work likes football - but I'm the only female who actually takes the whole thing serious.

I take a lot of flack in my work too for being such a big football fan.

It's actually only now that people are starting to realise how huge a fan I am & how much I know - & I've been there for 2 years.

Fortunetely I haven't had any negative comments made though cause everyone where I work likes football - but I'm the only female who actually takes the whole thing serious.

Well in hen (tu)

There's a good few lassies on RM who do very well on here in discussions and know as much as the guys.

WVB though, hat off to a principled man :praise:

one positive is that when you celebrate a goal and wind up hugging the random person sat next to you it's a lot less embarrasing when you calm down if it's a hot chick

That's not really the type of contribution I was alluding to.... <cr>:dry::lol:

saving fellow bears from some awkward embarassment is a valuable contribution in my book!

one positive is that when you celebrate a goal and wind up hugging the random person sat next to you it's a lot less embarrasing when you calm down if it's a hot chick

That's not really the type of contribution I was alluding to.... <cr>:dry::lol:

saving fellow bears from some awkward embarassment is a valuable contribution in my book!

Lol,ok-well it's a start :lol:

Hey, there were trueblue wimmun back in the day as well, but football everywhere has become like a trip to the cinema, where nuclear families can sit down for a family feast of fun :rolleyes::D

I'm sure you'd have been one of these two lassies back in the day ;)

2nqbkg9.jpg

Hey, there were trueblue wimmun back in the day as well, but football everywhere has become like a trip to the cinema, where nuclear families can sit down for a family feast of fun :rolleyes::D

2nqbkg9.jpg

except better looking :craphead:

2nqbkg9.jpg

Lol,great pic :) I've seen similar photos in my Rangers book,it's always brilliant to see the Bluebell trailblazers :clap::uk::clap:

One of the Ibrox disaster victims was a female fan,Margaret Ferguson :(

2nqbkg9.jpg

Lol,great pic :) I've seen similar photos in my Rangers book,it's always brilliant to see the Bluebell trailblazers :clap::uk::clap:

One of the Ibrox disaster victims was a female fan,Margaret Ferguson :(

Exactly. Out of the 66, only one was female. Put todays crowds in the same scenario and its be 20 women. The fans have changed. Its become more sanitised, feminised, and bastardised in general. Keep it up though girl, you obviously know your biscuits.