Big Lee, is he a total thug?

bluenose_jr

I think there could be repercussions with big Lee the way he went into the jambo keeper.

It was a dreadful challenge & I think he's lucky the ref didn't see it.

Its a succession of stupid challenges/tackles that he does & occasionally see him injured, stupid booking or even sent off. He had a decent game today soured by that & a couple of other poor tackles.

Thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to catch some attention with that headline eh? Either that or your in the wrong place.

As someone above said - you talk pish !

Fuck sake just because this is the bears den you cant say negative stuff about the Gers???

Get a grip & grow up.

Trying to catch some attention with that headline eh? Either that or your in the wrong place.

As someone above said - you talk pish !

Fuck sake just because this is the bears den you cant say negative stuff about the Gers???

Get a grip & grow up.

Just won a difficult game and yer on here moaning yer face off with attention seeking posts - 'Is big Lee a total thug' He scored a cracking goal and has some dig about him. And no he isnt a total thug, he's a Rangers player that scored an important goal today - Oh and in case you hadnt noticed, Rangers won...

Away n moan somewhere else.....

He knew exactly what he was doing

His plan was to hit the keeper and make him not want to come for any other crosses due to the fear of getting hit.

I hate it when it happens to me, cause it really does give you something to think about.

Understand it, but don't agree with it. Was a coward's tackle IMO