The Bears' Den

Muff

I thought the nature of this forum, and section would give it away, but obviously not doh

This is a Rangers forum, a section to talk about Rangers, and Rangers only. Yet we get constant bile, and posts on celtc, Scotland, and other teams. There are too many members on here who love to bring news outwith Rangers into the Bears' Den, why?

What happened to Rangers first, no-one else matters, no-one likes us, we don't care....?

I'm fed up coming on this part of the board and reading celtc related threads, threads praising other SPL teams, abuse towards Scotland and the Tartan Army.....

If you want to post and talk about this crap, then stay out of here. The Bears' Den is for Rangers, and Rangers talk only!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the attention, and worry towards celtc, and anyone but Rangers on here is scary.

If you don't want tot talk about Rangers, then go to the General Sports section, or fuck off somewhere else.

Rangers first, no-one else matters!

Honestly, the attention, and worry towards celtc, and anyone but Rangers on here is scary.

If you don't want tot talk about Rangers, then go to the General Sports section, or fuck off somewhere else.

Rangers first, no-one else matters!

Just move the thrreads as quick as they start.

Some people seem to be more concerned about hating Celtic than supporting Rangers.

they go hand in hand lol

i think people post negative tims threads in here because its the busiest part of the forum perhaps

look at the after season jokes that were moved from here, its us laughing at the tims, is that not rangers related, laughing at the beggars?

Agreed. Does your stance relate to religious issues as well? Where do they fit in? Here, or elsewhere? For example.. the post about the Orange walks last week etc.

Get yer tin hat on mate :craphead:

Well.. just a question. For the record, I don't care personally one way or the other... but I do agree with the spirit of Muff's comments. Let's talk about The Rangers. Other stuff -- whetevr it is -- belongs somewhere else?

Agreed. Does your stance relate to religious issues as well? Where do they fit in? Here, or elsewhere? For example.. the post about the Orange walks last week etc.

Its not Rangers related.

Has nothing to do with the team.

However, a lot of people will show an interest and it does have a place in the off topic

Get yer tin hat on mate :craphead:

Well.. just a question. For the record, I don't care personally one way or the other... but I do agree with the spirit of Muff's comments. Let's talk about The Rangers. Other stuff -- whetevr it is -- belongs somewhere else?

Wooosh!

F--k off handwringer.

Harsh, Minstral.

Its not harsh. :)

F--k off handwringer.

Harsh, Minstral.

Its not harsh. :)

It is :) He was only asking.

I thought the nature of this forum, and section would give it away, but obviously not doh

This is a Rangers forum, a section to talk about Rangers, and Rangers only. Yet we get constant bile, and posts on celtc, Scotland, and other teams. There are too many members on here who love to bring news outwith Rangers into the Bears' Den, why?

What happened to Rangers first, no-one else matters, no-one likes us, we don't care....?

I'm fed up coming on this part of the board and reading celtc related threads, threads praising other SPL teams, abuse towards Scotland and the Tartan Army.....

If you want to post and talk about this crap, then stay out of here. The Bears' Den is for Rangers, and Rangers talk only!

Some posters are obsessed by them, there is no doubt about that.

I agree too much non Rangers stuff in here which should be kept to other parts of the board. I have no problem with protestant/orange subject matter being in here, although I think some of them would be better in the debating chamber but as I say not all but some.