Aaron: is it time for a start?

djgazbcm

I don't know where everyone gets this from that Aaron will be amazing. He has started and looked average. Fuck, give him another start just to shut everyone up.

eh who said he was amazing,,fleck has been pish but hey lets just go with that then ,the management are never wrong,am i blind or have i not seen a player come on and never let us down,infact always shown that he deserves more..

when we play hamilton if we can get a few goals up 4 half time then id bring him on or wait untill about 60mins, wouldnt start him though

i agree with dietspam I don't know where everyone gets this from that Aaron will be amazing either (well not every1 but alot of people), not showed me anything special in any game time he has been given

Fuck it im going to take it upon myself to ruin every Aaron thread. He is a nobody who sits on our bench to keep up the under age rule. He will come against clyde in the Scottish cup and score the 8th goal and get booked for taking his pants off. Aaron will not make it a Rangers.

**exits thread and hopes to find something more interesting*

when we play hamilton if we can get a few goals up 4 half time then id bring him on or wait untill about 60mins, wouldnt start him though

i agree with dietspam I don't know where everyone gets this from that Aaron will be amazing either (well not every1 but alot of people), not showed me anything special in any game time he has been given

well why the hell is he still here then ,am i wrong or are the management wrong for... a:wasting the boys time and b:paying his wages to play in the reserves .just a thought

I don't know where everyone gets this from that Aaron will be amazing.

We all played football manager and he was good in that :craphead:

He must have something special about him if he's been in a good Spanish u19/21s squad. He just needs a chance to show this.

He deserves to be given a chance. He made the most of the limited opportunities given to him last season.

Why? What has he done to merrit this? Do you watch him in training everyday?

Because everyone else has had a shot in that position. :P Each time he came on last season he either scored or set up a goal. I know the teams he faced weren't world class but that's not his fault.

Fuck it im going to take it upon myself to ruin every Aaron thread. He is a nobody who sits on our bench to keep up the under age rule. He will come against clyde in the Scottish cup and score the 8th goal and get booked for taking his pants off. Aaron will not make it a Rangers.

that quotes about as bad as the rest ,,he is a nobody,, well why is he here?,,we have our own youth that can fill the places on our bench...so called smartarse

ps .are you numansnewmans mate

well why the hell is he still here then ,am i wrong or are the management wrong for... a:wasting the boys time and b:paying his wages to play in the reserves .just a thought

a: they r wasting his time imo he'd have been better stayin at valencia n playing in their youth or going on loan in spain

b: they paid his wages all last season to play in the reserves bar a couple of games

im not saying he's a bad player, he's proven at youth internationals he's a good player, but i doubt he'd be amazing 4 us

a: they r wasting his time imo he'd have been better stayin at valencia n playing in their youth or going on loan in spain

b

: they paid his wages all last season to play in the reserves bar a couple of games

im no ssaying he's a bad player, he's proven at youth internationals he's a good player, but i doubt he'd be amazing 4 us

I just think this is another lad who could have a lot of talent, but the SPL is just too phyisica for him.. Like DMB.

that quotes about as bad as the rest ,,he is a nobody,, well why is he here?,,we have our own youth that can fill the places on our bench...so called smartarse

Chill out and see the light and stop adding to this pointless Aaron thread number 1 thousand six hundred and ninety. im telling you as it as and ou refuse to accept it. I stand by the fact he will not feature as he is small and useless a bit like this thread.

b: they paid his wages all last season to play in the reserves bar a couple of games

im not saying he's a bad player, he's proven at youth internationals he's a good player, but i doubt he'd be amazing 4 us

mate you have just basically agreed ,the management should be giving this boy a chance ,not wasting his time and wages,,and you like us all agree he must be a good player but doubting IF he can be good for us proves you,me and us all havnt seen enough of him..about time we did.tbh

Chill out and see the light and stop adding to this pointless Aaron thread number 1 thousand six hundred and ninety. im telling you as it as and ou refuse to accept it. I stand by the fact he will not feature as he is small and useless a bit like this thread.

oh thought you where exiting thread and finding something more interesting,mmmm,that wouldnt be counting the amount of other aaron threads there have been was it,that must have been interesting mate that interesting you are back...aaron mate?

mate you have just basically agreed ,the management should be giving this boy a chance ,not wasting his time and wages,,and you like us all agree he must be a good player but doubting IF he can be good for us proves you,me and us all havnt seen enough of him..about time we did.tbh

if they have him then yes they should, hence y above i said id bring him on against hamilton if we'r a couple of goals up (and other teams if we'r a couple of goals up) but for the moment i wouldnt start him, maybe start him if he does produce on his sub appearances, every game and every point is gona be vital again this year, we cant afford to have players starting when no1 knows how they will fit in

i doubt he'd be good for us because i dont believe he's strong enough, and like sum1 said above i think he'l b a bit like DMB

also can i ask wot position ud like him 2 play in?

if they have him then yes they should, hence y above i said id bring him on against hamilton if we'r a couple of goals up (and other teams if we'r a couple of goals up) but for the moment i wouldnt start him, maybe start him if he does produce on his sub appearances, every game and every point is gona be vital again this year, we cant afford to have players starting when no1 knows how they will fit in

i doubt he'd be good for us because i dont believe he's strong enough, and like sum1 said above i think he'l b a bit like DMB

also can i ask wot position ud like him 2 play in?

oh my god ,where do i start ,u say "we cant afford players starting when no1 knows if they fit in"fuck me mate thats when you find out if they fit in by fucking playing them ,and fleck hasnt exactly fitted in has he ,which should answer the stupid question you lastly posted,that if you read initial post you will see where indeed and who indeed i would play him for,of which you have answered yourself in DMB effin quote,i would play him in goals considering he has always played wide left,in saying that its no surprise you dont know where he plays ,cause we aint seen him..