McGregor

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

McGregor could be banned for up to 5 games as UEFA say it was a headbutt. ( wont see past 2 games anyway) :Animation44: ;):rolleyes:

i saw the video on scotland today . from that looks as if he nutted the cant right enough ...can see a wattie fine coming for him ,

i dont think he will be a big loss to you guys anyway tbh ,klos is better imo.

McGregor could be banned for up to 5 games as UEFA say it was a headbutt. ( wont see past 2 games anyway) :Animation44: ;):rolleyes:

i saw the video on scotland today . from that looks as if he nutted the cant right enough ...can see a wattie fine coming for him ,

havent seen this, hopefully someone will post it on youtube.

Klos was better at his peak, but who knows what shape Klos is in now, he hasn't played for too long

More pish spouted from the resident Tim Clown , the camera angle shows hee-haw - have you got magnified vision ???? , i was in line and only turned just as the guy went down so am not in a position to say either , the guy next to me says he seen it all and McG squared up to him (which may be deemed violent conduct) but made no move to touch him and the guy went doon like a sack of spuds.

Guest greengrass

watch scotland today video looks like a head butt to me , most are saying it looks like a head-butt imo and thats quite a few rangers fans aswell ... hes banned for osasuna 2 matches minimum regardless of appeall it wont be overturned (red card) ... possibly at the most 5 for a head-butt from uefa wich seems to be going around.

FFS GG the video was taken in the Broomloan stand.... How can you say it looked like mcGregor headbutted him from that camera shot, bearing in mind it was about a few hundred yards away and very poor quality?

I was in the Copeland front and i can honestly say there was NO headbutt, just an abysmal attempt by the Hapoel player to get a fellow professional sent off...... And it worked!

I feel even you, in your green and grey perma-wear would agree that nothing can be proven from that video.

Tipsy.

watch scotland today video looks like a head butt to me , most are saying it looks like a head-butt imo and thats quite a few rangers fans aswell ... hes banned for osasuna 2 matches minimum regardless of appeall it wont be overturned (red card) ... possibly at the most 5 for a head-butt from uefa wich seems to be going around.

you talk a load of shite

Guest greengrass

you talk a load of shite

aye indeed.

"Mcgregor appeal fails to even get off the ground. Rangers will have been aware of what grounds they could appeal on. What was said on the Gers website looked like they would defend McGregor at the disciplinary procedure which will determine how many additional games he could be banned.

UEFA yesterday confirmed that referee Trefeloni's match report, which they received at their Nyon headquarters, said McGregor was sent off for butting De Bruno. The goalkeeper will be automatically suspended from the first leg of Rangers' round-of-16 tie against Osasuna at Ibrox on 8 March and can expect a further two-match ban for violent conduct.

UEFA's disciplinary regulations only allow a referee's decision during a match to be challenged in the case of mistaken identity. Article 20 of the regulations states that "disciplinary decisions taken by the referee on the field of play are final and cannot be reviewed by the UEFA disciplinary bodies".

if uefa all but confirm it was a head-butt. then thats up to a 4 or 5 game ban , but as stated . no need to worry you wont see past 2. :pipeguy:

Guest TheQueensXI

now, let me see - uefa cant allow AM to claim his innocence due to lack of video footage, and they can suddenly prove its a headbutt?

The camera was in the Broomloan stand, high up, grainy footage if ive ever seen it - its virtually a blur.