Seville Away

FlippinEck

I also had a problem with Thomas Cook, but a quick phone call sorted it.

Maybe being polite with my concerns helped? The girl I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I wonder how much Thomas Cook will charge us for our match tickets?

Wouldn't surprise me if there is an Admin Charge added.

Admin charges for tickets are a fucking disgrace. I despise paying them.

I can see tc13rtm's point here though.

I also booked on the official day trip and I was confirmed yesterday but the cost has gone up by around £22 on the original price they asked.

The way it was put to me did seem like a touch of blackmail.

"Unfortunately your application was unsuccessful BUT we have found a solution which will enable you to still travel to Stuttgart."

However, its £15 more!

Now who, in all honesty, is going to turn them away, when they are prepared to pay prices which are already highly inflated for a 1 day trip?

Blackmail? No - Good Business sense? Definately.

Unfortunately, at the expense of the travelling Bears.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dnt no if this is a repost but is ther any buses going from malaga to seville???

I don't know but there's a good train service:

http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?pag...p;SF=2&ID=i

I had already been on this site but unfortunatley u cant translate late it n i no heehaw Spanish so wis hoping there would be a bus running to save me the hassle. Cheers anyway

Dnt no if this is a repost but is ther any buses going from malaga to seville???

I had already been on this site but unfortunatley u cant translate late it n i no heehaw Spanish so wis hoping there would be a bus running to save me the hassle. Cheers anyway

Well there's a fairly regular service, 34.65 for 'express' (1hr 55mins) 18.15 for others (2hrs 30).

Here's the bus service:

http://www.estabus.emtsam.es/

Spanish again I'm afraid but you can see it's a regular service.

Well there's a fairly regular service, 34.65 for 'express' (1hr 55mins) 18.15 for others (2hrs 30).

Here's the bus service:

http://www.estabus.emtsam.es/

Spanish again I'm afraid but you can see it's a regular service.

Cheers u can translate it on this page so thats good but its to early to book so need to go back and keep checking

Maybe being polite with my concerns helped? The girl I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I wonder how much Thomas Cook will charge us for our match tickets?

I can see tc13rtm's point here though.

I also booked on the official day trip and I was confirmed yesterday but the cost has gone up by around £22 on the original price they asked.

The way it was put to me did seem like a touch of blackmail.

"Unfortunately your application was unsuccessful BUT we have found a solution which will enable you to still travel to Stuttgart."

However, its £15 more!

Now who, in all honesty, is going to turn them away, when they are prepared to pay prices which are already highly inflated for a 1 day trip?

Blackmail? No - Good Business sense? Definately.

Unfortunately, at the expense of the travelling Bears.

Is it not the case that the first flight was filled with people on higher points. Due to demand they decided to put a 2nd flight on (allowing more supporters to see the game) but the cost of hiring the plane was dearer due to shorter notice etc. As such this higher cost has been passed onto the passengers. I don't really see the problem.

thomas cook dont set the ticket price rangers do that

Its actually Stuttgart that set the ticket price and Thomas Cook get the tickets directly from Stuttgart.

Rangers only advise Thomas Cook on who qualifies for a ticket.

Nobody can legally sell the tickets for more than the face value that Stuttgart sell them for.

Any admin charges added to the ticket price are added by Thomas Cook as its them who have the admin costs.

am flying to malaga wed. morning, back thurs. train costs 63 euro return "avant" or 35 euro local train. you can only book 62 days in advance. 20 seat bus would cost £50ish each, how many others would be interested?

Its actually Stuttgart that set the ticket price and Thomas Cook get the tickets directly from Stuttgart.

Nobody can legally sell the tickets for more than the face value that Stuttgart sell them for.

Any admin charges added to the ticket price are added by Thomas Cook as its them who have the admin costs.

sorry mate but you are wrong

ive been loads of times and when getting my ticket(thomas cook or indy)ive been charged x amount when price on ticket is y

28-50 is cheaper than what we are charging for an adult season ticket holder

ive been loads of times and when getting my ticket(thomas cook or indy)ive been charged x amount when price on ticket is y

It wiz the lassie at Thomas Cook that told me they get the tickets from Stuttgart and they would only be charging the actual ticket price.

Dont disbelieve you though.

Not sure what ye mean about 28.50 being cheaper than you charge an adult ST Holder?

Do you mean its not 28.50 for everybody?

It wiz the lassie at Thomas Cook that told me they get the tickets from Stuttgart and they would only be charging the actual ticket price.

Not sure what ye mean about 28.50 being cheaper than you charge an adult ST Holder?

sorry mate my mistake i meant rangers for a home game are 32 quid for a season book holder

stuttgart for an away fan 28.50

weve had a lot of away games (mostly eastern europe)where the price rangers charged us was far greater than the price on the match ticket

sorry mate my mistake i meant rangers for a home game are 32 quid for a season book holder

stuttgart for an away fan 28.50

weve had a lot of away games (mostly eastern europe)where the price rangers charged us was far greater than the price on the match ticket

Ok buddy - got ye now.

Can understand the Eastern European tickets being sold for more than the face value as everything in those countries is generally a lot less expensive than here.

27.50/28.50/29.50 Who cares - Roll on Wednesday.