Bucharest

ernie1972

I want to ask those of you who has already beign at away games in Europe.

Is there a free ticket sale on the stadium? Should i buy a ticket online or i can get one on the stadium? What you think?

dont think this game will sell out so you should get a ticket at the ground although it wont be in the rangers end as these tickets will go to members of the travel club

get to the game mate as its 1 of the best feelings in the world cheering on the gers in a foreign country

I want to ask those of you who has already beign at away games in Europe.

Is there a free ticket sale on the stadium? Should i buy a ticket online or i can get one on the stadium? What you think?

What do you mean free tickets, Demise?

If you mean a ticket for the Rangers end, then you have basically no chance as it is Rangers Travel Club members only who can get them. You should get one for the home end no bother though.

Well, perhaps i could send money to someone to buy me a ticket ? Or something ?

I would if I could but you can only get 1 ticket per travel club membership and travel club members aren't even guaranteed a ticket, if lots of members apply then it goes to the members with most away points.

You also have to show proof of travel, i.e. flight details to recieve your ticket.

I would if I could but you can only get 1 ticket per travel club membership and travel club members aren't even guaranteed a ticket, if lots of members apply then it goes to the members with most away points.

You also have to show proof of travel, i.e. flight details to recieve your ticket.

Damn :anguish: Being at this game but not with the other Rangers supporters is like being in the same bed with Angelina Jolie without having sex :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Damn :anguish: Being at this game but not with the other Rangers supporters is like being in the same bed with Angelina Jolie without having sex :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Demise, if you get into the ground early enough you may be able to walk along the stands to the Rangers end. A lot of Bears will go, and buy home fans tickets. Basically get as close to the stand where we're allocated, and you'll be in good company mate :pipe: