Bucharest

ernie1972

Demise, if you get into the ground early enough you may be able to walk along the stands to the Rangers end. A lot of Bears will go, and buy home fans tickets. Basically get as close to the stand where we're allocated, and you'll be in good company mate :pipe:

Well, i`ll be in Bucharest at some time in the morning, it`s about 200km from my city. I need to get a bus to the border, then another one to Bucharest. And, if i can`t get ticket online, i`ll buy one for the home end. Then i`ll try to get in with the other Rangers supporters :rolleyes: . It worked for a friend of mine 2 years ago when he was in Bucharest to watch Dinamo - Lazio.

sport options.com day trip from glasgow £255,100 deposit secures seat.

edinburgh to bucharest via madrid 3-5 nov £150 approx.that price was up to yesterday sept 4.

thanks bud for the help,

no problem have booked with sport options on day trip.leave glasgow 0600 arrive 1055

rtn 0030 arrive 0225.price of 255 includes transfers to and from otopeni airport.

Demise, it may be worth writing to the club, explaining the situation, and asking if they would be willing on this occassion to let you buy a ticket from them to be in the Rangers end.

It probably wont work, but got to be worth a try.

Go to the official site and send an email to the club with your story. Good luck.

Demise, it may be worth writing to the club, explaining the situation, and asking if they would be willing on this occassion to let you buy a ticket from them to be in the Rangers end.

It probably wont work, but got to be worth a try.

Go to the official site and send an email to the club with your story. Good luck.

Got the same advice from rangersgary mate, thanks. I`m currently waiting for their answer.

Personally, I,m taking wan of my ma,s old skirts a headscarf and an old apron, kid on i,m playin a moothie and dance oan a street corner beggin.

See how they bast**ds like it..... Or just dip some cunts pocket.

Be careful not to don the disguise before leaving Scotland or you will be offered a council flat and thousands of pounds in benefits.

I want to ask those of you who has already beign at away games in Europe.

Is there a free ticket sale on the stadium? Should i buy a ticket online or i can get one on the stadium? What you think?

What do you mean free tickets, Demise?

If you mean a ticket for the Rangers end, then you have basically no chance as it is Rangers Travel Club members only who can get them. You should get one for the home end no bother though.

steau stadium holds 28,000,unirea own ground is only 7000.should be plenty tickets available i hope as i am going without one.