Petric's goal against Stuttgart today

Stuttgart look a hellofa lot better than us

feeling scared already :anguish:

Really? I mean, they are a decent team at the moment and gave us a hard first half an hour by playing solid in the defense and always dangerous on counter attacks. But still we could handle them and they are quite a bit from being as strong as they were at the end of last season. They were one of the teams that stole the CL qualification of HSV, along with Wolfsburg.

But one thing is for sure, they will concentrate on delivering a good match against you because the had a less than average start into the Bundesliga season collecting only 5 points out of 5 matches.

Stuttgart look a hellofa lot better than us

feeling scared already :anguish:

Really? I mean, they are a decent team at the moment and gave us a hard first half an hour by playing solid in the defense and always dangerous on counter attacks. But still we could handle them and they are quite a bit from being as strong as they were at the end of last season. They were one of the teams that stole the CL qualification of HSV, along with Wolfsburg.

But one thing is for sure, they will concentrate on delivering a good match against you because the had a less than average start into the Bundesliga season collecting only 5 points out of 5 matches.

so glad Celtic got Hamburg as they are flying and looking great and actually should be in the CL you are right

really hope Bayern are kept at bay in the Bundesliga they have found a new lease of life since Robben came and I saw even Ribery gave van Gaal a big hug yesterday and wants to stay at Bayern now

Mon the Hamburg :praise:

I think there is no team in Germany that can beat us at this moment. I am a Hamburg supporter over 20 years now but our team was never that decent like we are now, we have to take the championchip! If not now...... :praise::rolleyes:

Guest SandyWaTp
Mon the Hamburg :praise:

I think there is no team in Germany that can beat us at this moment. I am a Hamburg supporter over 20 years now but our team was never that decent like we are now, we have to take the championchip! If not now...... :praise::rolleyes:

Hamburg do look like a quality team