Yay! well worth the wait

beenie

I phoned at 9.58am and got through.

Had to set up a Rangers account for a mate, then go through every seat for every match individually for the three people I was buying for.

I was talking to the guy for 49 minutes and 11 seconds.

Had to set up a Rangers account for a mate, then go through every seat for every match individually for the three people I was buying for.

That will have been a dear phonebill mate, well done though.

That will have been a dear phonebill mate, well done though.

£4.90 :(

Hopefully it will be worth it mate :D

phoned on wedneday and got mine activated on the season ticket :clap:

wasnt really expecting to pay an extra £5 for paying for it through the phone :(

Been on the internet since about 9.45am. I knew they didn't go on sale until 10 but i thought if I go there early then refreshed the page at the back of 10 I woulndn't struggle to get through.

How wrong was I. 20 past 10 and not a dickie bird, so I logged out and tried to log back in, but couldn't because of the high activity on the site. Eventually got on and had picked the seat I wanted and the site timed out, haven't paid for it or anything, so I probably don't have it.

That was an hour ago, and I have been trying ever since to get on but the website is still mobbed. And I refuse to phone because they treat you like an idiot and have you listening to Andy Cameron singing down the phone for 45 mins before you even speak to someone. :angry:

Will probably be better going down to the TO later? No? All I want is a tickt for the Stuttgart game, because I don't have enough in the bank to pay for the three games atm. :anguish:

wasnt really expecting to pay an extra £5 for paying for it through the phone :(

Murray might be away, but his profiteering lives on. Your £5 goes to his own Company for providing the service you got.

Murray might be away, but his profiteering lives on. Your £5 goes to his own Company for providing the service you got.

So very true :(

arrived outside the ticket office at 7am this morning, queued up for about 2 and a half hours, and then the doors opened :) and within 10 mins! BAM i got my tickets!! :D

so, im a happy bear today! :D:gerbad::21:

mon the gers!!

Well done, I was just Getting Up at that time.

where You Sitting.?

Ah well, Buy a season ticket & you would only need to pay £60

(tu)

Are you for real, have a listen to what your are actually saying. I can't afford the champions league tickets which are £111 I think. So to stop me complaining about how I can't afford them I have to fork out 400 odd pound for a season ticket.

Away and take yer mouth fer a shite.

arrived outside the ticket office at 7am this morning, queued up for about 2 and a half hours, and then the doors opened :) and within 10 mins! BAM i got my tickets!! :D

mon the gers!!

where You Sitting.?

em my mate wanted to sit in the broomloan front so we could hopefully have a chance of exchanging scarfs with the away fans, i wasnt caring where we sat, aslong as i was somewhere in the stadium! lol :craphead:

am in BF3:)

Been on the internet since about 9.45am. I knew they didn't go on sale until 10 but i thought if I go there early then refreshed the page at the back of 10 I woulndn't struggle to get through.

How wrong was I. 20 past 10 and not a dickie bird, so I logged out and tried to log back in, but couldn't because of the high activity on the site. Eventually got on and had picked the seat I wanted and the site timed out, haven't paid for it or anything, so I probably don't have it.

That was an hour ago, and I have been trying ever since to get on but the website is still mobbed. And I refuse to phone because they treat you like an idiot and have you listening to Andy Cameron singing down the phone for 45 mins before you even speak to someone. :angry:

Will probably be better going down to the TO later? No? All I want is a tickt for the Stuttgart game, because I don't have enough in the bank to pay for the three games atm. :anguish:

"I'am a bluenose................."

Andy Cameron Loyal :craphead:

Ah well, Buy a season ticket & you would only need to pay £60

(tu)

Are you for real, have a listen to what your are actually saying. I can't afford the champions league tickets which are £111 I think. So to stop me complaining about how I can't afford them I have to fork out 400 odd pound for a season ticket.

Away and take yer mouth fer a shite.

That comment wasn't aimed at you. it was a joke. calm it.

mon the gers!!

where You Sitting.?

em my mate wanted to sit in the broomloan front so we could hopefully have a chance of exchanging scarfs with the away fans, i wasnt caring where we sat, aslong as i was somewhere in the stadium! lol :craphead:

am in BF3:)

(tu) well that is right next to the away fans I think.