Trevor Francis on Sky Sports News

gersfan5231

I'm sure Charlie Nick will be on shortly telling us that Rangers are just lucky to be there, and will be pushing as hard as they can to make 3rd in the group and how we just need the money and have a weak team etc etc (tu)

aye

charlie nick is a dick wanking cunt

explains the poofy earring!! (tu)

He's nearly as bad as Steve Claridge.

Steve Claridge is a complete cunt, he's never got anything decent to say.

As Trevor Francis is a former player of ours, lets give him a bit more credit than comparing him to Steve Claridge (td)

Nah, while the cheeky smile Trevor had when he finished talking about Rangers was nice it wasn't that good.

Listening to him is an insult to my intelligence. Such a boring speaker with no real helpful input on Football.

As Trevor Francis is a former player of ours, lets give him a bit more credit than comparing him to Steve Claridge (td)

Nah, while the cheeky smile Trevor had when he finished talking about Rangers was nice it wasn't that good.

Listening to him is an insult to my intelligence. Such a boring speaker with no real helpful input on Football.

He had something positive to say about us, and right now we need positive things said about us. Thing ain't that bad that we need to jump on the bandwagon of slating ex players, current players / managers etc for trying to put us in a positive light.

At times we really are our own worst enemies, and more and more we are following some traits of those scummy cunts across the city.

He had something positive to say about us, and right now we need positive things said about us. Thing ain't that bad that we need to jump on the bandwagon of slating ex players, current players / managers etc for trying to put us in a positive light.

At times we really are our own worst enemies, and more and more we are following some traits of those scummy cunts across the city.

Aye he was nice about us though I doubt he could name half a team tbh, I'm talking about him generally though.

Aye he was nice about us though I doubt he could name half a team tbh, I'm talking about him generally though.

Think he would surprise you, no doubt ex players keep a eye on there former clubs. ;)

Think he would surprise you, no doubt ex players keep a eye on there former clubs. ;)

Maybe, as I says though. Awful.

Maybe, as I says though. Awful.

No maybes about it, I know you ain't going to change you're mind or admit to being a bit hasty. But they are a lot worse kicking about than Trevor Francis to take the "awful tag" :P

Trevor Francis is a pretty decent pundit tbh. He's very knowledgable and never usually takes one side - pretty fair towards both.

The only thing I don't like about him, is his accent. It annoys the hell out of me. Apart from that, he's someone who I don't mind listening to. His knowledge of the game is pretty damn impressive, and, he's 100% better than Steve Claridge!

I quite like him and and Rob Palmer on La Liga, and, he usually has a good debate with Guillem Balague.

Not easy commentating/being a pundit, on shows like that. Many are out of their depths when it comes to the Copa America, Copa Libertadores....even the likes of Gus Poyet, Aussie Ardilles, Norberto Solano....are awful.