Balanced Team

watp72

This is what we would apprently have with the signing of Jerome Rothen.

Where does he come on today?

RM!!!

WTF?

Am I the only one wondering what the fuck is happening there?

No problem with it at all. Also played out there v Stuttgart. He's effective both left & right.

Left footed/sided midfielders/wingers, midfielder in this case, quite often come onto the right side. They like to cut inside and have either a shot, link up or play a slide pass through....

I'm not too sure on where Rothen's best position is as of yet?

I'm not too sure if he'll give us the right balance or width we require - also depends on who plays out right or what formation we adopt.

Left footed/sided midfielders/wingers, midfielder in this case, quite often come onto the right side. They like to cut inside and have either a shot, link up or play a slide pass through....

I'm not too sure if he'll give us the right balance or width we require - also depends on who plays out right or what formation we adopt.

I actually thought he might have been pretty good in the position Fleck appeared to be playing today (almost LCM) and based on his stuttgart performance, he could play anywhere in our midfield

I don't have a problem with him playing on the right. I thought he was outstanding on the right.

I just thought that he was meant to be the final piece of the midfield jigsaw so to speak.......... the much needed balance on the left hand side.

So, he comes in, plays on the right, it means we are no further forward in solving the balance issues.

I think Im actually rambling here, and not making any sense?

I actually thought he might have been pretty good in the position Fleck appeared to be playing today (almost LCM) and based on his stuttgart performance, he could play anywhere in our midfield

Played in a more central role with PSG on a number of occassions, especially last season when Stephane Sessegon was out.

some players come & just can't play in the SPL.

Maybe this the case with him. maybe he's going to be a beasley kind of player were he is shite in the SPL But good in Europe.

Can't judge him on 75 odd minutes of SPL football. He's still adjusting and raising his match fitness.

Today he came on as a sub in a flat, boring game, and, didn't have much of a chance to get going!

I think he'll be a good good signing, who will grow as the weeks pass.