FFS will someone help that Bloke?

MKGER

He sits in the East Enclosure, i used to sit a couple of rows infront of him and to be fair he sings his heart out at the home games too.

He's fighting a losing battle, as are the fan groups, because nobody is interested in creating an atmosphere at games. Last night we were subjected to "Go home ya h***" and "We hate Glasgow Rangers" from the home support but even that couldn't generate a response.

Shameful.

Its a shame the atmosphere had died that last few season. When I'm in the Govan only one man sings and he always belts out "Oh the blue bells are blue!" and well no one joins in and they laugh (td)

Few times this season already TBO have started "Stand up for the Champions" or "Stand up if you hate Celtic" and no one does it :anguish: back in the day EVERYONE would of been standing up but not anymore :(

Why do they keep singing Stand up for the Champions and Stand up if you hate Celtic if nobody joins in?

Can't they take a hint?

Why do we sing songs about sellick when we're not playing them <cr>

Cause people in other stands join in. Its just the Govan , Most of the Copland and Main Stand accept Club Deck Loyal and WE Loyal who are all boring farts :anguish:

Why do they keep singing Stand up for the Champions and Stand up if you hate Celtic if nobody joins in?

Can't they take a hint?

Cause people in other stands join in. Its just the Govan , Most of the Copland and Main Stand accept Club Deck Loyal and WE Loyal who are all boring farts :anguish:

I have read this post 4 times now and still can't understand it.

Can't they take a hint?

Few times this season already TBO have started "Stand up for the Champions" or "Stand up if you hate Celtic" and no one does it :anguish: back in the day EVERYONE would of been standing up but not anymore :(

Well make up your mind :rolleyes:

Can't they take a hint?

Well make up your mind :rolleyes:

:lol:

FFS! 1st post I was talking about how no one does it in my stand.. Govan 2nd post I mentioned stands that do (tu)

:rolleyes: