Post a pic of yourself at a Rangers game from the telly or a paper thread!

MisterC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah good times like, always good to be spotted you never when later on in Life when signed pics of these events may come in handy!

Could you translate that into English please? :D

basically it translates as 'good times, rock on!' and thats what is needed! :clap:

I see my big brothers mates all the time on the telly, always away games you see them bouncin aboot when we score haha

big bros been on at a Hamilton away game with some of his mates too... poor me no even had my 2 seconds of fame yet

I see my big brothers mates all the time on the telly, always away games you see them bouncin aboot when we score haha

big bros been on at a Hamilton away game with some of his mates too... poor me no even had my 2 seconds of fame yet

yuor time will come all about being in the right place at the rtight time :D

Your just sayin that because youve hud your moment of fame you prick! :craphead:

Gettin a young lads hopes up.

Apparently a sure fire way to end up on the telly is to go topless because the ESPN broadcast I watched of the game against Stuttgart kept going to this one guy without a shirt over and over throughout the game.

Your just sayin that because youve hud your moment of fame you prick! :craphead:

And since when have you (or indeed anyone for that matter) given a fuck what I think? :pipe:

Apparently a sure fire way to end up on the telly is to go topless because the ESPN broadcast I watched of the game against Stuttgart kept going to this one guy without a shirt over and over throughout the game.

Its easier to get noticed at European games.

When we play a russian team away im travelling and when we score im gonna be the only cunt bouncin about and ill get on the telly easy and have the autographs flyin in! Sounds like a plan! :pipe:

so what your suggesting brissy is that next week when i'm at the sevilla game sitting in govan front by half way line thta I should be topless and wearing a silly hat adn with my face painted?

And since when have you (or indeed anyone for that matter) given a fuck what I think? :pipe:

I give everyone a chance because im cool like that :D

so what your suggesting brissy is that next week when i'm at the sevilla game sitting in govan front by half way line thta I should be topless and wearing a silly hat adn with my face painted?

Certainly won't do any harm to your chances. TV crews seem to love the people that dress/act like weirdos at matches.

Sure he means away games lol.

If not then i'll give it a bash but those cameras are peedoing the broomloan front bumboys so doubt anyone will even get a swatch of me :gerbad:

Certainly won't do any harm to your chances. TV crews seem to love the people that dress/act like weirdos at matches.

Tell me aboot it wae that tartan army pffft

well you gotta think of the glory! Depends on what can be done but pretty sure can pull something off for the international audience! :clap: