Should There Be an Age Limit For Joining RM?

blouiearmstrong

I don't see how it has legal implications for anyone when no one is taking any action...

Blowing things out of proportion to try and get a reaction Loyal.

I'm not a solicitor but it is my understanding that RM has a duty to protect it's members and has to have shown due dilligence which clearly it's not doing.

This girl is only 14 which is bad enough - for those that disagree with my point of view I would ask if you would feel any different if the girl happened to be 10 or 11?

I'm not here to judge - I'm asking for opinions.

Man, seriously just fuck off, if anyone on RM felt this was an issue worth highlighting we wouldn't be ripping the pish out of papaguy and he'd be out the door.

You're creating a needless argument, you know full well its impossible to stop underagers joining.

tell him your gonna blade him

that will shut the fucker up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how it has legal implications for anyone when no one is taking any action...

I'm not a solicitor but it is my understanding that RM has a duty to protect it's members and has to have shown due dilligence which clearly it's not doing.

This girl is only 14 which is bad enough - for those that disagree with my point of view I would ask if you would feel any different if the girl happened to be 10 or 11?

Man, seriously just fuck off, if anyone on RM felt this was an issue worth highlighting we wouldn't be ripping the pish out of papaguy and he'd be out the door.

You're creating a needless argument, you know full well its impossible to stop underagers joining.

But this is an open forum and this is a very valid discussion in view of recent events. I'm not arguing that it would be difficult to prevent under agers from joining but they should be made to state they're over 16 when signing up - at least then existing members think they're talking to someone that's an adult.

But this is an open forum and this is a very valid discussion in view of recent events. I'm not arguing that it would be difficult to prevent under agers from joining but they should be made to state they're over 16 when signing up - at least then existing members think they're talking to someone that's an adult.

In fairness, there should be an age thing next to Location, Usergroup etc.

I'm not in the habit of checking everyone's profile before deciding what I can and can't say!

Im gonna have sex with your daughter then blade you blouie.

:sherlock:

Big talk for a forum shitebag - why don't we meet up and we'll see who gets shagged and stabbed?

Ok you name It I will be there with sausage roll and jonny in hand

im gonna make you watch.

Big talk for a forum shitebag - why don't we meet up and we'll see who gets shagged and stabbed?

Can I come so we can spitroast her?

OMG PMSL!!!!

blouie you should just leave this forum

you have hate hitting you from all angles wee chap

might aswell tag me in while your at it.

OMG PMSL!!!!

Should have written "OMG SHITIN MASEL"

Stop trying to get others to back you up - You're a little shitebag, you know it and I know it, let's get it on. You're only in Airdrie and I'm in Glasgow.

Just you and me.

OMG PMSL!!!!

Stop trying to get others to back you up - You're a little shitebag, you know it and I know it, let's get it on. You're only in Airdrie and I'm in Glasgow.

Just you and me.

what about your daughter?

shes dirty

Just you and me.

So theres you talking about protection for underagers on RM, and how it might look if others saw what papaguy wrote to a 14 year old, accidental or not..

...and then you go threaten an underager?

:lol: