highlights rangers v sevilla

RobertN

I watched his interview on SSN it's fucking pathetic that refereeing decision!

Naismith would of been passed that man if he hadn't of brought him down, when the guy made the challenge the ball was already gone.

How it wasn't a penelty i will never know. And if it wasn't a penalty in the refs opinion then where the fuck was his yellow card for a dive?

Utter joke of a ref, sort it out UEFA eh! (tu)

What i said in another thread, fucking joke and so gutting (td)

the decisions sucked, but jesus christ the "marking" for some of those goals

tell me about it, such simple "stick to your fucking man" and thats it sorted but aww nah we have to make things difficult for ourselves :anguish:

there goals were all the same also was like playing fifa

notice how all the goals came from the same area even in the first half we were getting ripped down that side we were wide open

think rothen does not like defending and papac was badly exposed this needed fixed at half time but we never addressed it

Okay, having watched that I'm now officially raging (I missed the game earlier). Clear foul on Naisy, denied. Blatantly RIDICULOUS FK decision, and to top it off # 12 for their team (at the far left of the screen) was CLEARLY offside on the delivery into the box. :mad: :mad: :mad:

As for the rest of their goals...Jinks Crivins, how bad was our defending???! Schoolboy errors - ffs, what the hell are you guys doing out there?!! COVER THE F***ING MIDDLE!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1: Embarrassing to say the least - no way on earth that should be happening with a team like Rangers!!! Add to that all the time and space allowed to them and it's enough to give you the dry boke. Bad enough watching it on replays - I probably would have had a seizure watching it live. :anguish:

Those penalty and free kick decisions make me sick. Makes me wonder what would've happened if we had another ref.

Also if I remember correctly, just before that free kick decision we put a cross into their box which two of their players went for and headed out for a corner but the ref gave a by kick, there wasn't even a Rangers player challenging the ball!!......They clear up the park and get a soft free kick!

There's no doubt Sevilla are a better side than us but to have so many shit decisions when we were on top in the game really gets to me. Once it went 1 and 2 nil we were always going to be caught on the break, the scoreline doesn't reflect the pattern of the game!