Here's hoping the Tims get pumped

Jonnyboyrfc

its not top of my list of wants for the week but after a heavy defeat last night albeit not a woeful performance the thing that would really cheer me up before the old firm game on sunday would be for celtic to get bent over and shagged up the arse on thursday.

i hope they get their confidence dented before sunday even although it doesnt really make too much of a difference as these are one off games.

Come on Rapid Vienna :pipe:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we need them to get whacked to balance out the depression a bit

can't have them all happy and confident and us mega depressed after

0-0 0-0 0-0 1-4

only thing to clear our gloom is a win on Sunday but them getting a doing would be a wee valium shot for us :pipe:

0-0 0-0 0-0 0-4

only thing to clear our gloom is a win on Sunday but them getting a doing would be a wee valium shot for us :pipe:

You not accepting Nacho's goal? :pipe:

0-0 0-0 0-0 0-4

He wouldnt have been around to see it :pipe:

0-0 0-0 0-0 1-4

argh sorry

0-0 0-0 0-0 0-4

He wouldnt have been around to see it :pipe:

She...its a Bearette talking here :D

I think celtc will take care of Rapid Vienna, especially since they are at home.

However, I hope the likes of Hanns Eder, Branko Boskovic, Ragnvald Soma, Veli Kavlak, Steffen Hofmann....batter them black and blue!

I think celtc will take care of Rapid Vienna, especially since they are at home.

However, I hope the likes of Hanns Eder, Branko Boskovic, Ragnvald Soma, Veli Kavlak, Steffen Hofmann....batter them black and blue!

I think Celtic will underestimate Rapid

if the Vienna guys can defeat Aston Villa and Hamburg I hope they can defeat Celtic

but its not a forgone conclusion right enough

0-0 0-0 0-0 1-4

Are you forgetting about the QOS game?

0-0 0-0 0-0 1-4

well kinda deliberately omitted that one :pipe::pipe:

the ones that really count are SPL and CL

0-0 0-0 0-0 1-4

well kinda deliberately omitted that one :pipe::pipe:

the ones that really count are SPL and CL

stuttgart, picky loyal

Are Rapid any good? Only saw them vs Villa, and Villa were rank rotten that night, and their result was impressive vs Hamburg, so I don't know what to make of them... Muff...?

Decent side, nothing more, nothing less IMO. Certainly better than Hapoel!

They are pretty dangerous on the counter attack, but their defence doesn't really impress me. I'd say they are quite similar to Dynamo Moscow, who celtc beat in the Champions League 2nd qualifying round.

Some good, and dangerous players, such as Drazan, Jelavic, Hoffmann, Boskovic....

Summed them up quite well there Muff. I'm pretty sure Celtic will beat them at home but Rapid will take care of them in Vienna no doubt.

They have a strong attacking force but are rather poor at the back, I do hope they can surprise tomorrow though. ;)

Watch out for Heikkinen, Drazan and Hofmann. (tu)

Will also be interesting to see what's going on on the stands, Rapid have a fanatic support which sings for 90 mins no matter the score. If Celtic don't score early they'll deffo be outsung.

rapid vienna player hit by missile at parkhead he went down and bottles were thrown as he lay on the turf usual celtic media claimed the bottles never touched him, rapid never claimed this only that he was hit by a coin or stone. they replayed at old trafford and the scum really went to town attacking the goal keeper the ref and the rapid players as they left the field. think it was the spanish celtic supporter juan guy as usual.