Man Utd fans

Gid

Was watching the game tonight and I think for a club as big as they are that their fans are shameful.

As poor as the atmosphere is at Ibrox for SPL games these days, do you not think that if we were losing that we would be cheering our team on and singing etc? You hardly heard a peep out of the Utd fans. It was like their whole ground is the club deck! lol

What you think?

Sad really isn't it. Do you think we're as bad as the "prawn sandwich brigade"?

yes sadly we are

away fans tend to be more vocal was talking to an earl earlier and he said apart from ourselves the rapid fans were great for the atomesphere at the brendanbau

Sad really isn't it. Do you think we're as bad as the "prawn sandwich brigade"?

No but it is bad at Ibrox now. We need to get something changed dramatically.

I say bring back the billy boys. :pipe:

Although I don't want it back I think it's banning has a lot to do with the lack of atmosphere. I sense a hesitancy when we start singing even Follow Follow.... coz some seem unsure of what lyrics to sing .. the altered one, the one with banned add ons etc ... and I think it's really killed Ibrox.

Ibrox without the Blue Order would be unthinkable. They ARE the atmosphere.

Was watching the game tonight and I think for a club as big as they are that their fans are shameful.

As poor as the atmosphere is at Ibrox for SPL games these days, do you not think that if we were losing that we would be cheering our team on and singing etc? You hardly heard a peep out of the Utd fans. It was like their whole ground is the club deck! lol

What you think?

:anguish: is it that bad im sitting their for the OF game :anguish:

Apparently they only paid 25 quid to watch the Champions League this week

who's they? If you mean united fans, a mate of mine went and it cost him 40 quid

Lay off us guys in the Club Deck :pipe:

I went to a game at Old Trafford last year with my ManUre-supporting mate. It was shite. Their song-book is awful, consisting almost entirely of:

U N I T E D, United are the team for me.

and

Paul Scholes, he scores goals.

:anguish:

The reason I hate man utd is because of their fans, bunch of wankers

Ronaldo - 'fergie will just bring someone in to replace him' Thats what a lad I work with said when they sold ronaldo. How the fuck do you replace 70 goals in 2 seasons and countless assists.

Oh i forgot they got valencia!!!

did any of you see the Everton game in the Europa league, the Athens fans were fucking mental only around a thousand of them and they outsang the whole of goodison for the whole game even though they were getting pumped 4-0 :lol: thats dedication. not booing players because they mis control a ball or miss a shot :rolleyes: