Credit To Allan McGregor (again)

Clarkyyy

great stop early doors, came for everything and never fumbled , and what about his assist for the second goal .. well done again good sir :)

Btw is it not amazing how confident you are he'l save a penalty ( even tho he never today i bet almost half of us thought he would!! )

Alexander imo got a raw deal, but Smiths decision to make him number 1 is vindicated by rock solid performances like today, even when they were getting closer i had complete faith in the goalie to keep the door bolted.

great stop early doors, came for everything and never fumbled , and what about his assist for the second goal .. well done again good sir :)

Btw is it not amazing how confident you are he'l save a penalty ( even tho he never today i bet almost half of us thought he would!! )

Just posted something v similar at the same time, agree with all of that.

i know alot of folk r slagging him for his big hoof up the park .. but although i agree sometimes he should feed in his full backs and play from the back, this year i feel his kicking has greatly improved .. hes kicking it further and getting more accurate .. just another wee tweak of his game that has made him a better keeper!

Yeah, his kicking isn't great, improved though. But remember, Stefan Klos wasn't a great kicker, but a great keeper.

I remember at an Aberdeen game at Ibrox in 2002, a week before the Scottish Cup final, Greegs made his debut, his kicking was brilliant, mind you thats all he had to do that day.

Correct decison to replace McGregor with Alexander, after all McGregor did nothing wrong with Rangers and if it wasnt for scotland wouldnt have been dropped.

Its funny but your always semi confident he will save or get close to all pens!!!!

Correct decison to replace McGregor with Alexander, after all McGregor did nothing wrong with Rangers and if it wasnt for scotland wouldnt have been dropped.

Its funny but your always semi confident he will save or get close to all pens!!!!

Was an even better decision to swap them back tho at the start of this season tho m8 eh :P