Walter Smith Today

minstral

We should have pumped them 4 or 5-0 after going 2 up, they were shocked even the Celtic support went completely silent.

We went for the cautious approach and decided to defend our lead, I'm just glad that decision didn't backfire on us.

I don't understand why we continue to do this. Everytime, it allows the opposition back into the game.

Walter Smith's tactics are utter shite!

Did we loose? you take the tactics I`ll be happy with the victories and the points

We should have pumped them 4 or 5-0 after going 2 up, they were shocked even the Celtic support went completely silent.

We went for the cautious approach and decided to defend our lead, I'm just glad that decision didn't backfire on us.

I don't understand why we continue to do this. Everytime, it allows the opposition back into the game.

Did we lose? you take the tactics I`ll be happy with the victories and the points

Well said that man. (tu)

TBF, they had plenty of the ball, but only really Maloney had a good chance to score. McGregor never had to work hard to make any saves, and if anything we should have made it 3 in that second half as we had a couple of good chances.

It was made needlessly difficult, as we were 2-0 up and coasting, but we got there in the end and that's what counts in these matches :)

Did we loose? you take the tactics I`ll be happy with the victories and the points

(tu)