Flight Change- Oasosuna

Big-Brydo

Has anybody in the same situation as myself in having to change the day of thier flight from the Wed to the Tue??

I can't full access to net at work so cant get onto some sites to check prices??

Has anybody changed thier flight if so, how much was it and was thier room on the flight???

Mine are still the same. Where you flying from?

Glasgow to London(Stansted) then Stansted to Bilbao. If we stay wif the flights we will arrive in Bilbao at 8.05??? wont make the game. Only option is to change ot too Tues night but it costing like 70-80 me thinks

Glasgow to London(Stansted) then Stansted to Bilbao. If we stay wif the flights we will arrive in Bilbao at 8.05??? wont make the game. Only option is to change ot too Tues night but it costing like 70-80 me thinks

I got an early morning flight from Edinburgh. Arrive in Bilbao around 4.16pm. Then a 2 hour bus/train ride to Pamplona.

I got an early morning flight from Edinburgh. Arrive in Bilbao around 4.16pm. Then a 2 hour bus/train ride to Pamplona.

CHEERS