exasperated manager Tony Mowbray exclaimed “what do you want me do?”

:craphead: looks like he is feeling the heat!

By Ronnie Esplin,

On Sunday afternoon in the Ibrox media room, when Celtic's increasingly exasperated manager Tony Mowbray exclaimed “what do you want me do?” in response to a valid question about his side's continuing defensive frailties which led to the 2-1 defeat by bitter rivals Rangers, there was almost a moment of stunned silence.

I'm sure I was not the only one who thought, “Did he really say that?”

Frustrated Celtic fans listening on their radios as they made their way back from Govan would gladly have offered a selection of different responses to their manager's peculiar, if not worrying, riposte and most would have been unprintable.

article continues here...

http://sport.stv.tv/football/127917-mowbra...n-shaky-ground/

Its not new news that Mowbrys team think they can attack without defending FFS. Any team with a little bit of bite can take Sellik. His European stats are shite and theres only one other team in Scotland with European pedigree and thats us. Says everything to me the Rangers were without a win in 3 league games prior to Sunday and were only 1 point behind them now. There form is hardly briliant though you wouldnt know that with their 10 attackers they had on the park against our patched up made up defence. Though FFS dont tell the press.

He will be lucky to last the season.

If we start playing the way we did at the end of last season the league will be done by February.

The scum will be in the Car Park in a few weeks I reckon, after HSV roger them home and away...