TGFITW my arse..

HighlandBear

Was speaking to a mate before the game yesterday who parked in the broomie car park, said he couldn't believe the amount of tickets in the air from the beggars..

I seen 1 season ticket outside for our end, and know the fella who had it, but apparently they couldn't give them away round the broomie.

They know how bad they are, it's just a matter of time till they are back half filling their end at Ibrox, as they are already doing at the piggery..

We certainly Are The People!!

I seen quite a few of them outside waving money in the air to get tickets, me n my m8 walked right through every 1 of the scum that were standin out on the street, they all boo'd shoutin abuse at us, never seen as many ugly unwashed manky bastards in my life

So were you in the upper or lower Broomloan?

Same as manti, i changed at HT i had that many spares... :craphead:

I was standing over from the Greig Statue from about 11.40 till 12.15 and seen 1 spare for our end in that time, and you know the fella who had it also, from olden days...

I was standing over from the Greig Statue from about 11.40 till 12.15 and seen 1 spare for our end in that time, and you know the fella who had it also, from olden days...

Brian Sharpe? Did ye get a photo?

Brian Sharpe? Did ye get a photo?

Funnily enough no sign of him, and it wasn't the taxi driver with the spare, he just happened to be their too.

I'm not jealous in the slightest so you can fuck right off.

By the way, yer man's taxi aint green, apparently it's eclectic blue, whatever the fuck that is.

:D

British Racing Green...........straight from The Horse's mouth.

I'm not jealous in the slightest so you can fuck right off.

By the way, yer man's taxi aint green, apparently it's eclectic blue, whatever the fuck that is.

:D

British Racing Green...........straight from The Horse's mouth.

Eclectic Blue, straight from the horse's mouth, none of your second hand shite..

I saw two season tickets and 2 paper tickets (together) before the game, one guy lifted his card up outside the subway and 2 people mobbed him, looked a right dodgy character, as I walked round the corner up towards the megastore I saw one of the ladies that had approached him and she was didnt have a good look on her face and was talking about £80... so obviously that guy was trying to fleece them, im sure I heard him say make me an offer