Sub-Human big baby scum

The Artist

Ok,for the Sevilla game I watched in the pub,some toothless t****** sat RIGH in front of the screen in fron of around 30 bears.With each goal he would pump his fists and make the "shhhhh" gesture.He was greeted only with "here mate,are you spanish" and "you have some balls man".Then he stood there and continually shouted "yous are soooo shite!" And again was ignored (as is best to do to theses cretins) on his way out,he turned to me and said "see you on sunday,I cannae wait" Anyway,he was a no show yesterday,but imagine my delight when I bump into him on my way home outside another pub wearing the boak inducing away "sellick tap" I walk passed smiling doing the "shhhh gesture" actually giving him more credit than he was worth,thinking he would retallite withthe friendly banter he got from us the other night. Nope,all I got was "fuck off ya dirty protestant scum,ya feckin prick,wheres yer n***er pal the day?" How GREAT it felt to simply laugh and again do the "shhhhhh" gesture :lol: SCUM!!!!