Booking Office

blueben_d

The booking office have screwed up my uncles hospitality booking (vs Hibs) for his stag do and now they are all booked up and wont give us hospitality. I think this is a disgrace, they are just lucky it was not me who made the booking as they'd be getting an earful right now continually until they gave us some sort of package or compensation.

I'm coming all the way up from Northampton and this is putting a real dampener on the whole affair.

Pissed off loyal

[/rant]

ben tbf the hospitality is pretty poor why dont you get match tickets then get in touch with contacts for hopitality in wee gers im sure your uncle will have a great night and it would only be half the price

(tu) Sounds a great idea to me.

ben tbf the hospitality is pretty poor why dont you get match tickets then get in touch with contacts for hopitality in wee gers im sure your uncle will have a great night and it would only be half the price

(tu) Sounds a great idea to me.

seen us doing this with la fiorentina instead of wee club but we end up not getting past red lion trying to go to game :anguish:

The booking/ticket office is full of incompetent fucking idiots. you know the amount of cock ups i've had to deal with its laughable now.

They spelled my second name with an "8" on my season ticket card. yes an eight. dont ask why they're just retards

depends where the hospitality is tbh , i've been in the Member suite on a good few occassions and it's a superb day out , with a great match seat as well !!!

They are complete mongos in there. In fact all the Gers customer facing staff are complete mongos. The shop, ticket office, the food stalls. Unbelievably dense bunch...Think they recruit from Polmont

the woman on the turnstile last sunday had a 'tache and beard, not a pretty sight

ive been in the Cooper suite with my dad once. but that is the top end i think and maybe a wee bit too fancy :P obviously free booze and a 3 course fancy meal with free bet on the game and free pies at half time etc etc. hosted by mark hately when i was there.

also my dad and sister went to club europe in the club deck and said that was quality. a little more casual and low key with a buffet instead of a formal sit down. great days out (tu)

They are complete mongos in there. In fact all the Gers customer facing staff are complete mongos. The shop, ticket office, the food stalls. Unbelievably dense bunch...Think they recruit from Polmont

Bollocks. The ticket office has a lot of top bears in it doing a good job, they are not all mongos by any means. In fact, go and tell big Gordon he is a mongo.

The shop and food stalls are not Gers employees.

What a horrible way to describe anybody.

Hopefully anyone who may have a child with Downs Syndrome, reading that, won't get too upset!